• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The New Official Wolf vs. Goat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

They were on a pre-order on a prevoius newsletter, and I think some details were also mentioned further back on here.

The printed shirts pigs, elephants, foxes and such have already been sold. Pigs and Elephants I know are 100% sold out. When they arrive ( hopefully early next week) I will ship them out to everyone who ordered them.

Shipping for the pre-orders will be refunded for everyone who lives in the USA. That's a feature on the website we will change. We use to have so you could choose local pick up but to many people west of the Mississippi abused that form of shipping.

If you have any shipping questions we will be here packing orders and Si-Jin will get back to you. We will also provide a size chart tomorrow. Today was a rewards members day. A general newsletter will go out with a discount code like promised.

Wiener dogs have been updated and are in stock! It would have been perfect for St.Patties day. If the booze wasn't good enough to get you laid the shirt would have made it easy for you to score for sure.

Last edited:

antseg

Reaction score
Thank you. I just saw the shirts on the site and was confused as to why they were up but all sold out already. I guess it's to make everyone jealous and join the rewards program to catch future awesome prints.
I think Mauro mentioned stock issues before? That's what I'm hoping for...

GoodTwillHuntin

Reaction score
Dang, I was hoping for the foxes to pop up in stock. From what I've seen, animal prints show up semi often in newsletters. I'll have to keep my eye out for the next time it happens.

Ended up ordering a henley and that green polka dot linen that has been in stock for awhile. Good first newsletter haul.

trig

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i def regret not making a picnic shirt out of that elephant pre-order in time.

HeavenResign

Reaction score

Clothing related question...

How well do the henleys retain their shape after a day's wear? For reference, the lightweight sorona tees that I previously purchased are very susceptible to stretch, but I've found that you're heavier weight sorona tees are more resistant to stretch and hold their shape well throughout the day. Not sure how the henley fabric behaves.

I wear the henleys all the time and never noticed them not holding their shape.

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

i def regret not making a picnic shirt out of that elephant pre-order in time.

I can make it into a short sleeve shirt for you if you want. Just email me.

PoppDRRT

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh lookey Mauro's personal friends are here to defend him.

Get a grip, its a legitimate complaint. Customer experience is severely lacking in this brand, and this was just another example of why. Just because people save money doesn't mean they're all willing to put up with ****.

I have a firm grip. I'm calling out idiocy, not standing up for imaginary internet friends.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

Oh lookey Mauro's personal friends are here to defend him.

Get a grip, its a legitimate complaint. Customer experience is severely lacking in this brand, and this was just another example of why. Just because people save money doesn't mean they're all willing to put up with ****.

Yes, a difference between a predicted price and the eventual actual price on an item you don't have to buy is some heavy **** to bear. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Mauro

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Yes, a difference between a predicted price and the eventual actual price on an item you don't have to buy is some heavy **** to bear. :rolleyes:

Bear's do **** heavy. :fence:

Last edited:

stafa

Reaction score
Yes, a difference between a predicted price and the eventual actual price on an item you don't have to buy is some heavy **** to bear.
rolleyes.gif

The complaint wasn't about the price increase, but moreso about the response. Saying you're a luxury brand and to take it or leave it is not the correct response to that question. He could've owned the mistake or at least tried to justify it by saying there were some unforeseen expenses when I came up with that price. Instead of an admission of wrongdoing or mistake, he just boasted about his brand. That isn't how I've seen Mauro handle these things before.

I'm done responding about this incident.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

The complaint wasn't about the price increase, but moreso about the response. Saying you're a luxury brand and to take it or leave it is not the correct response to that question. He could've owned the mistake or at least tried to justify it by saying there were some unforeseen expenses when I came up with that price. Instead of an admission of wrongdoing or mistake, he just boasted about his brand. That isn't how I've seen Mauro handle these things before.

I'm done responding about this incident. 

Declaring victory and withdrawing? That's a tradition with a distinguished history.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 107 36.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.5%

Forum statistics

Threads