• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The MBreinin vs. Reevolving Fit Battle Threak

mktitsworth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by voxsartoria
ReE has an awesome tan, like he's been summering at the Pellicano or workin' on the potato farm in those potato boots. In contrast, MBreinin drinks throughout the day so I have to respect that. It's a friggin' Meryl Streep moment. I am going to have to go back to The Spreadsheet. - B
the presentation seems like it has been you-ed.

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To the mods, this is really really good... can we have this thread pinned?
biggrin.gif

aj_del

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
To the mods, this thread is really crap ... Can we have this deleted ? Or moved to DT ?

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This might not be the most "stylish" thread, I still think is good stuff and makes for good fun... I'm not sure it has to be deleted... We are all guilty of crapy threads... All of us...
fight[1].gif

Edit: ok maybe pinned was too much...

Blackhood

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Negatives 1. Button stance too high 2. Sleeves too girthy 3. Trousers need slimming 4. Tie knott needs to be slimmer 5. Tie should be bolder 6. Have your damn suits pressed! Positives 1. Shoe/Watch coordination is good 2. Like the boots 3. Good use of pocket square (present but inoffensive) 4. Good collar shape/spread I give this 7/10. Due to this taking several decades to be prouced, you only get 5/10.

idfnl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Time for DT

anginaprinzmetal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^ my eyes oh my eyes, I'm blind....
laugh.gif

JapanAlex01

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know I don't know the whole back-story to this, but if Reevolving has been dissing MBreinin for his fits, he is an arrogant prick. Yes, MBreinin always wears those glasses and has that mafia face, but it seems to me that he tends to post a larger amount of good fits. From what I have seen of Reevolving, he has no leg to stand on comparing his fits to MBreinin's, and seems to be reluctant to admit how childishly/moronically he has behaved.

Plus, this fight is like watching paint dry...

MBreinin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by NORE
I think I actually hate JapanAlex01. Wow

Damn hater. He is showing me the love and you have to dis his ass, Bris?
lol8[1].gif

This is all just good fun, people. Come on, roll with it.

Mike

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads