• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

The Armoury - Official Affiliate Thread

factorial

Reaction score
Sorcerer's%20Stone%20Front%20Cover.jpg

Forgot to take off the dust jacket?
smile.gif

yfyf

Affiliate vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Baron
Who is the "RO" on those bag collaborations on your facebook page? Love those bags.

RO is a brand run by some college mates of mine. They normally make very technical-type bags, sort of an American Porter look but they went all out and made something a lot more classic and in leather for our collaboration. It's still in prototype phase, we are trying to improve on it so we can have a good product ready for December. They do a chunk of business in the USA. Korea, Japan and HK are large markets for them as well. Barneys Japan loves them. [ http://www.robags.com/ ]

Originally Posted by fox81
i would like to see a drakes tie with the lion on it

Originally Posted by bleachboy
As a sort of design whore, I want to compliment you on a kickass logo. I really like that the lion is waving its umbrella a little bit on the website.
smile.gif

Originally Posted by arc
If I had a clothing store like this I would be very tempted to have a display case in some dark corner holding AE Seconds, a pink Attolini cashmere tie, white Kiton jeans, a Ferrari jacket, Mulholland deerskin bag and other such iGent in-joke miscellany.

Also concur that a motif tie (or better yet ps) with that logo would be pretty cool. A PS would be a reasonably easy commission too, I should think.

We love the logo, too and are currently working with Drakes to have it woven instead of printed. It's like you folks can predict the future.

Originally Posted by arc
Don't forget AE seconds.
blush.gif

The store sounds fantastic. Any plans to evangelize Mr. Hills' fanciful tweeds in the East? From what I understand he's always on the lookout for new opportunities, and has some RTW going now.

Guy Hills and I are very good friends, I've been a supporter of Dashing Tweeds since its inception. There are a few pictures of me in his blog. Unfortunately, it's a tough sell in Hong Kong. It's just so hot
frown.gif

Originally Posted by apropos
They bear a strong resemblance to the Delvaux newspaper bag...
devil.gif

devil.gif

Originally Posted by factorial
Sorcerer's%20Stone%20Front%20Cover.jpg

Forgot to take off the dust jacket?
smile.gif

Sharp eyes! You're the second person to notice that. We just left it in as a little joke, didn't think anyone would pick it up but we were wrong!

chasingred

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The store looks amazing, as do the goods. Best of luck with the business! I hope to be in Hong Kong sometime next year and I'm really looking forward to visiting.

3ff3z8e

Reaction score
Congratulations on your grand opening yfyf! I'll have to add you to my must visit list by in my next HK visit.

LeatherSOUL

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Congrats, best of luck. Sorry to have missed the opening by a few days! Will definitely stop by next time.

Parker

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Congratulations gentlemen! The store looks fantastic.

barims

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^ Pol Roger did indeed flow at one point

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads