• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I did pick up some denim truckers recently.

rogue Territory sashiko cruiser
20240428_195127.jpg

And 3sixteen type 3
20240429_130858.jpg

mxgreen

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Brogue is offering an additional 15% off its Final Sale items (code AP15) good through 11:59 pm tonight.

There are a number of RRL items. Highlights include:

RRL Kenton navy deck jacket - SM - reg $890 - sale price $350
RRL Leather-Trim shearling soat - SM - reg $4,400 - sale price $2,250
RRL Jacquard corduroy-collar jacket - MED - reg $2,400 - sale price $1,060
RRL hand-embroidered sheepskin vest - XS - reg $1,400 - sale $700
RRL print corduroy field jacket - SM - reg $890 - sale $435
RRL hand-knit mixed stitches wool shawl collar cardigan - M & L - reg $1,600 - sale $880
RRL cotton-twill jacquard shirt - S - reg $499 - sale - $225
RRL Southwestern wool-blend sweater jacket - S - reg $1,200 - sale $660

zippyh

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Do the leather jackets go on sale? There are a few I've been eyeing, like this one.

s7-1421766_lifestyle
I've only seen that one go on sale from 3rd party retailers. They've offered that one for several seasons now so likely won't be going on sale from Ralph. The more seasonal leathers do go on sale.

Vinnievh92

Reaction score
I've only seen that one go on sale from 3rd party retailers. They've offered that one for several seasons now so likely won't be going on sale from Ralph. The more seasonal leathers do go on sale.
I hoped this one was a seasonal jacket. I haven't found it online at a third party (yet). If anyone knows a European store that sells it, I would be much obliged.

G Khan

Reaction score
It’s a great shirt, what season/year was that one from? The roughout over shirt was very tempting this year, but in the Texas heat, I’d likely almost never get to wear it, so I bought the rough out jacket instead, since it would be a little more versatile
That is an Iron Heart/Simmons Bilt horsehide leather shirt called "The Pale Rider". Iron Heart has made it for a few seasons now.

I own one too. It is really, really nice and ages from a creme/white to a blondish/orange tan slowly. Also picks up nice patina on the arm creases as you wear it. I have worn mine a good bit at night while watching movies/shows to work on breaking it in...it helps/does the job lol. I also put some dumbbells in the arms and hung it for a few days to break in the elbow area as my XL was tight there and in the shoulders. I have worn it out and about and have gotten many compliments. Def gets better with age and is way more comfortable as it breaks in.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That is an Iron Heart/Simmons Bilt horsehide leather shirt called "The Pale Rider". Iron Heart has made it for a few seasons now.

I own one too. It is really, really nice and ages from a creme/white to a blondish/orange tan slowly. Also picks up nice patina on the arm creases as you wear it. I have worn mine a good bit at night while watching movies/shows to work on breaking it in...it helps/does the job lol. I also put some dumbbells in the arms and hung it for a few days to break in the elbow area as my XL was tight there and in the shoulders. I have worn it out and about and have gotten many compliments. Def gets better with age and is way more comfortable as it breaks in.
Photos plz!
I don't need this, I don't need this, I don't need this.

Ironheart has so much cool stuff, but the price makes RRl look reasonable 😂

G Khan

Reaction score
Will do.

I own 5-6 of IH's heavy flannel shirts, other shirts, a tshirt, horsehide wallets/checkbook, waffle thermals, jackets, and the pale rider...all impeccable quality. Big fan. I have had to alter most of the shirts as their sizing is different than what I am used to. I have to size up to XL and the shoulders are still a little tight, and around the waist/ribs needs to be taken in.

They are very well known for their heavy denim too, but I have stuck to Levis for now.

spacemanvt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Will do.

I own 5-6 of IH's heavy flannel shirts, other shirts, a tshirt, horsehide wallets/checkbook, waffle thermals, jackets, and the pale rider...all impeccable quality. Big fan. I have had to alter most of the shirts as their sizing is different than what I am used to. I have to size up to XL and the shoulders are still a little tight, and around the waist/ribs needs to be taken in.

They are very well known for their heavy denim too, but I have stuck to Levis for now.
Can you wear the 21oz denim in the summer?

WaltDud

Reaction score
Workshirt haul. I honestly think my favorite is the light-washed denim one; pretty sure it's a core item. The fit is as perfect as it gets. Really soft. I paired it with black denim to try it on and that will be my uniform going forward lol.

The green flannel is the softest RRL flannel I think I have ever put hands on. Its mind-boggling:

IMG_4189.jpg

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member