• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Talking stocks, trading, and investing in general

chogall

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got onto Heroes of the storm alpha and overwatch beta, love them both.

Open beta started yesterday I think

same. both are awesome.

Oops, looks like it started last night for non-preorders.

Hopefully I can give it a try tonight, otherwise I'll check it out this weekend.

All tanks are good. Lucio is OP as **** healer. Soldier76, Mccree, Reaper, and Tracers play like typical FPS. Genji the ******* ninja is OP as hell.

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
same. both are awesome.

All tanks are good. Lucio is OP as **** healer. Soldier76, Mccree, Reaper, and Tracers play like typical FPS. Genji the ******* ninja is OP as hell.
Tracer in Heroes is such a pain.

Torbjorn is OP vs newbs, but can be countered if you know what youre doing

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yup. Overwatch is pretty fun.

Kept playing with a bunch of noobs who have clearly never played TF2 before though...people's awareness of capture points and cart status was not very good.

Although I think the game also didn't do a good job of saying "hey, here's how the maps work..if you stand on the point...they can't take it back from you..."

Looks like a solid game...good thing I kept those shares :)

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Really, the entire time, I was just hoping for the tf2 soundbyte of the soldier yelling "get on the point!"

Thought the game would be more moba-like. Instead it felt like a normal fps with matchmaking to keep even teams. Wonder if they plan to expand maps to other game types (like multiple capture points instead of just one). Also wonder if player created maps will exist...

venividivicibj

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
they have a weekly thing where they change the rules - ex: only headshots, or all tanks, or multiples of same heroes are allowed, etc.

Concordia

Distinguished Member
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
So we've moved from reading charts/hoping for 10% pops all the way to video games?

otc

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

So we've moved from reading charts/hoping for 10% pops all the way to video games?

I mean...it's not 10% but I'll take it! And given how good this beta feels, I think Overwatch could be a good moneymaker.

djblisk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sup with the market these days.

Oh man. UA is down a good amount. Maybe time to buy again.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christopher Cox