• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Holdfast

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Not really in the market, but I have to ask you Keal... anything interesting there in a 34R Havana, Soho or Napoli?

Last edited:

Monkeyface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Just a quick update on what I bought, I will PM everyone who asked for something, if your a size 38 then your in luck! Not so lucky if all you wanted was a navy suit, they weren't discounted at all or were in odd sizes that I couldn't risk buying.
Anything in 40? Btw, what did they say in the store when you bought all those suits? Did they still have the 2 suits for 150 deal?

Last edited:

GradSchooler

Reaction score
I'm a 38 in Napoli and a 40 in pretty much everything else. Hope to hear good news on your purchases :slayer:

Keal19

Reaction score
They were quite surprised when I kept handing them suits over to buy, I got a 10% 'VIP' discount but no, the 2 for 150 deal wasn't running, to be honest I think they were running low on stock in the conservative business dress friendly colours as there was hardly any discount on any navy suit.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a pair of their brown leather double monks....
....stay clear of their shoes and spend the extra money for a pair of AE or similar.

Betelgeuse

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I have a pair of these and whilst they look nice they're complete **** and are on their death bed after 2 years. Can't recommend their shoes.

I have a pair of their brown leather double monks....
....stay clear of their shoes and spend the extra money for a pair of AE or similar.

Thanks guys. I was looking at these, but after your opinions I will stay of out their shoe offer.
biggrin.gif

If they were cheaper I would buy them to use them for weekends and in general a very rough use, but for that money... nah.

Last edited:

Monkeyface

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks guys. I was looking at these, but after your opinions I will stay of out their shoe offer.
biggrin.gif

If they were cheaper I would buy them to use them for weekends and in general a very rough use, but for that money... nah.
Meermin is cheaper, better looking, and has a better construction, even with the QC issues.

g-banger

Reaction score
Guys - what you do in this situation.

I feel the shoulders are better on the Havana 36R, but just a tad tight on the chest and body.

Or do i go the 38R and get the waist and arms tailored in?

36R

38R

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads