• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Styleforum Ambassador Program

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

In Stitches should get the global ambassador title.

He shows up at every style forum meet-up, says a single sentence that's barely relevant and of no import, and quickly leaves for another one. This is then repeated.

I jest, I like IS.

L.R.

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'd like to organize things for the Edmonton SFers!.

We have a strangely active section for a city like Edmonton... There isn't even a real Toronto, Vancouver, Montreal thread etc......

As someone who is moving to T.O., I've noticed this and wondered about it. The Edmonton thread is always hovering on the first page.

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

He shows up at every style forum meet-up, says a single sentence that's barely relevant and of no import, and quickly leaves for another one. This is then repeated.

I jest, I like IS.

indeed, seems like a cool guy

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

I jest, I like IS.

first :( then :)

indeed, seems like a cool guy

:fistbump:

i would take the baltimore ambassadorship if its still available. i know everyones just clamoring to get in.

Last edited:

PhiloVance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Spoo,
I would like to run with your suggestions! I propose an afterwork happy hour at a posh/upscale place, perhaps Campbell Apartment? This would be a great location for a meet-up, its got a nice clubby feel, big leather chairs, a decent amount of females on any given night . . . We can stay there an hour or two, then on to the dirt spot.

Personally, I would propose Sin City, located in the sunny South Bronx just over the bridge. No one will recognize us - the only members who might want to be careful are Westchester residents, as the MetroNorth trains speed right by the entrance to this gentleman's club and we wouldnt want anyone to be inadvertently identified by a nosy neighbor/significant other/etc.

I believe this venue would be ideal for several reasons. One, as mentioned, remote location. Two, Sin City generally provides free shuttle service after ballgames from the stadium to the club. We might be able to appropriate a shuttle exclusively for style forum which could take us directly from Campbell Apartment to Sin City. Three, if we do a tuesday or thursday night, drinks are half price. If we can guarantee x amount of bodies, we might get a cut rate on dances.

Other options would be Rick's near Penn Station or Cheetah near Times Square but these places are tourist traps, no pun intended.

Philo

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Spoo,
I would like to run with your suggestions! I propose an afterwork happy hour at a posh/upscale place, perhaps Campbell Apartment? This would be a great location for a meet-up, its got a nice clubby feel, big leather chairs, a decent amount of females on any given night . . . We can stay there an hour or two, then on to the dirt spot.

Personally, I would propose Sin City, located in the sunny South Bronx just over the bridge. No one will recognize us - the only members who might want to be careful are Westchester residents, as the MetroNorth trains speed right by the entrance to this gentleman's club and we wouldnt want anyone to be inadvertently identified by a nosy neighbor/significant other/etc.

I believe this venue would be ideal for several reasons. One, as mentioned, remote location. Two, Sin City generally provides free shuttle service after ballgames from the stadium to the club. We might be able to appropriate a shuttle exclusively for style forum which could take us directly from Campbell Apartment to Sin City. Three, if we do a tuesday or thursday night, drinks are half price. If we can guarantee x amount of bodies, we might get a cut rate on dances.

Other options would be Rick's near Penn Station or Cheetah near Times Square but these places are tourist traps, no pun intended.

Philo

For an uptown dandy, your titty bar selection is decidedly downnnntown, Philo :lol:

Fred49

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Damn gents nice moves.... L.A MEAT-UPs should be getting the good ideas from the NYC SFers, instead of going to LACMOA and PeePoo's on the Pier!! Wake up gents!!

LA Guy

Opposite Santa
Admin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey Spoo and NYRanger,

It was great hanging out with you guys, but it was tough getting through the first couple of appointments the morning after. I am going to get in touch with Walter, whi will be helping me organize this program, when I get back from NYC, and actually have some time to come up for air. I'll keep everyone who has PMed or emailed me or written here posted.

Cheers,

Fok.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Hey Spoo and NYRanger,

It was great hanging out with you guys, but it was tough getting through the first couple of appointments the morning after. I am going to get in touch with Walter, whi will be helping me organize this program, when I get back from NYC, and actually have some time to come up for air. I'll keep everyone who has PMed or emailed me or written here posted.

Cheers,

Fok.

:slayer:

Work sucked for me too. Let me know about phase 2.

Lightbringer

Reaction score
I am actually in NYC until mid August so I hope to make it for some New York meetup, though I am doubtful if I would really enjoy a strip club.

ter1413

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
noice...

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics