• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

***Story Et Fall Thread***

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If you're gonna buy SeF and then dye/modify them to match SLP or MMM or whatever, you might as well just save for better boots...

People like to pick out a few easily identifiable features and then use them as the be-all-end-all of quality. You're also paying for design.

Last edited:

epryor

Reaction score

If you're gonna buy SeF and then dye/modify them to match SLP or MMM or whatever, you might as well just save for better boots...

People like to pick out a few easily identifiable features and then use them as the be-all-end-all of quality. You're also paying for design.

While I understand the point you are trying to make, I hardly feel like suggesting someone spend $900 to achieve a "color" is the only alternative.

ghdvfddzgzdzg

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
toe taps: good for some things and for some people, but mostly, i think they're not needed. when i had my toe taps on, i was always worried about scratching wooden/laquered floors, which can happen, and anyway, one tap fell off and was lost, and that decided it for me. I took the other off.

sosuke

Reaction score
I heard production starts on the 4th. Has anyone emailed Lian recently about production?

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

By the way, how does one go about getting them dyed to more of a wheat color? I've seen a few examples of this being done to match SLP Wyatts but I don't even know where to begin.
just wait for the tobacco color

bawlin

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Or just wear the **** out of them til they're completely trashed and then dye them. That's what I plan to do.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

Is tobacco in the works?
yea tobacco, grey, and a color called milkshake should be available late this year

Bertdinner2

Reaction score

1-2 weeks until delivery :slayer:
do u know which production that was? Was it the one that the order deadline was like August 31 or something

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
**** so should I go for grey suede side zips next or wait for the derbies? I was going to order some black calf side zips but after seeing comparisons the MM's will be better shape wise for what I want them for (just need to find some 45's without the Cuban heel).
I feel like a grey suede side zip could be kind of dope though, but at the same time I want a pair of daily casual derbies.

RetroFuture

Reaction score
**** so should I go for grey suede side zips next or wait for the derbies? I was going to order some black calf side zips but after seeing comparisons the MM's will be better shape wise for what I want them for (just need to find some 45's without the Cuban heel).
I feel like a grey suede side zip could be kind of dope though, but at the same time I want a pair of daily casual derbies.
Wait, he's making derbies now? What?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I don't know when. His initial plan was to move into derbies and minimalist sneakers and a while ago KoY had mentioned that he was in the process of nailing the derby last. Maybe he's changed his mind or is holding off for now, I'll have to wait and see what his response is.

RetroFuture

Reaction score
I don't know when. His initial plan was to move into derbies and minimalist sneakers and a while ago KoY had mentioned that he was in the process of nailing the derby last. Maybe he's changed his mind or is holding off for now, I'll have to wait and see what his response is.
I'm aware that minimalist sneakers are in the works, but didn't know about the derbies - interesting though.
Definitely interested in the gray suede option, I'm looking to get it on a chelsea, though side zips would be cool too

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads