• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

JTrent82

Reaction score
Not a QC problem. It is like this all over their site and I can't determine why some are this way and some are the other way.
I would have guessed that the trousers are made in different factories, but those two examples are from the same trousers in different colorways, so it truly is a mystery.

A12321

Reaction score
These are the same pants just different color, why else would they have them in different spots? I will be interested in having 2 similar pants in different sizes to compare

I would have guessed that the trousers are made in different factories, but those two examples are from the same trousers in different colorways, so it truly is a mystery.

Here's another example. Same fabric, different color, different spots for the side tabs.

Attachments

• CaptureSM-2.JPG
    CaptureSM-2.JPG
    45 KB · Views: 120

stuffedsuperdud

Reaction score
All your 46R guys, if you were thinking about the pinstripe jacket that's meant to look like you are on an extended Riviera vacation and ditched the matching trousers in favor of your favorite beach-appropriate legwear, be advised that SM only had two to begin with and I've just copped one of them.

I intend to wear mine with nothing but ecru OTC socks, Gucci loafers and my captain's hat while doing blow off the bodies of at least three ultra high class prostitutes from former Soviet satellite states and firing my gold-plated AK-47 off the deck of my yacht while waving at my F1 team. If you fellow bigger goons don't want to miss out on similar levels of psychopathic fun, you should move fast on the last remaining one.

JustinW

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I’m patiently waiting for a sale to justify getting the last few things left in my cart. President’s Day might be kinda optimistic, but a dude can hope!

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All your 46R guys, if you were thinking about the pinstripe jacket that's meant to look like you are on an extended Riviera vacation and ditched the matching trousers in favor of your favorite beach-appropriate legwear, be advised that SM only had two to begin with and I've just copped one of them.

I intend to wear mine with nothing but ecru OTC socks, Gucci loafers and my captain's hat while doing blow off the bodies of at least three ultra high class prostitutes from former Soviet satellite states and firing my gold-plated AK-47 off the deck of my yacht while waving at my F1 team. If you fellow bigger goons don't want to miss out on similar levels of psychopathic fun, you should move fast on the last remaining one.

Sir, If I Were You, I'd Go Ahead And Buy The Remaining One, Sounds Like You're Going To Get Dirty, Real Dirty! :crackup: :crackup: :crackup:

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I'm glad you (presumably intentionally) skipped over any semblance of bottoms entirely...

JTrent82

Reaction score
Any Feedback on This SC, Full Canvas, Do you Find (conmtp) It To Be A lil Slim?

View attachment 1898051
I ordered this jacket when it released last year and ended up sending it back. It was part of the high armholes lot and it was a little loud for me, plus I don't care for patch chest pockets. If you don't mind the armholes, though, I'm sure you could rock it!

edit: Thinking on it now, I probably ordered the slim fit. The armholes may not have been an issue on the contemporary.

1st Step

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I ordered this jacket when it released last year and ended up sending it back. It was part of the high armholes lot and it was a little loud for me, plus I don't care for patch chest pockets. If you don't mind the armholes, though, I'm sure you could rock it!

edit: Thinking on it now, I probably ordered the slim fit. The armholes may not have been an issue on the contemporary.
My Wish Has Come True! Thank you, I Ordered The Last 44 Contmp, and the Matching (loud) Footwork!

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 104 36.5%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 13.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads