• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
^ wow that looks awesome. Glad it worked out. Fingers crossed BB doesn't botch my next one

Ayrton

Reaction score
I called my local BB guy this morning, and he snagged me a blk/red wallet.
icon_gu_b_slayer[1].gif

Ayrton

Reaction score
I just called him and asked if he could get me one. I was put on hold for a few minutes, and he came back to say "one on the way".

I would suggest calling a local store (assuming you have one) and see if they can get one.

chomeo

Reaction score
for the billfold, do they have other sizes? and is that blue or back on the outside?

Last edited:

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

that is awesome! lets see pics!

Here you go! Clockwise from upper left: white vs red interior; black vs blue; wallet (open) with card case; card case (open) with wallet.

While I like the red/blue, its just a bit too flashy. The black/white is more elegant to my eye. I am sending back a r/b breast wallet :foo: and a b/w wallet with the coin purse, so keep watching the skies! Or the BB website, whatever. These are great accessories at a great price!

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Here you go! Clockwise from upper left: white vs red interior; black vs blue; wallet (open) with card case; card case (open) with wallet.
While I like the red/blue, its just a bit too flashy. The black/white is more elegant to my eye. I am sending back a r/b breast wallet :foo: and a b/w wallet with the coin purse, so keep watching the skies! Or the BB website, whatever. These are great accessories at a great price!

Thanks for the photos, just bought the black / white wallet as well, hopefully it ships. One thing that I noticed is that is says french calf on the photos as well, is the white part shell or calf?

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No prob. Afaik the white or red part of these wallets is sc, it certainly looks and feels like it is.

Btw, I used a little Saphir neutral cordovan creme on mine to condition them, although they probably didn't need it.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.3%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads