• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Shell Cordovan Wallet Pron

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
looks awesome, saint. glad it worked out and thanks for posting pics. still waiting to for my order which is set to arrive tuesday.

Last edited:

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Anyone have the item number for the billfold? The item number listed on the website is actually for the breast wallet, I know-it cost me a trip to Bleeker. Did pick-up the breast wallet as consolation, just in case I cannot get the wallet.

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
"Cordovan Card Case": 17AF
"Cordovan Wallet": 16AF
"Cordovan Billfold" (breast wallet): 18AF

No code to distinguish B/W from N/R

Last edited:

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks Namor, Bleeker store said that 16AF corresponded to breast wallet because I provided 16AF and the corresponding inventory related to it. I found out by taking a trip there.

Last edited:

NAMOR

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Thanks Namor, Bleeker store said that 16AF corresponded to breast wallet because I provided 16AF and the corresponding inventory related to it. I found out by taking a trip there.

the BB inventory is rehtarded. when you call BB with the model number they get confused because model number doesnt match up with the correct product. thats why those idiots sent me a breast wallet when i wanted a billfold. to make matters more confusing, the breast wallet is listed as a "billfold" while the billfold is listed as "wallet"

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

still worth the headache if you can get your hands on the item you ordered

Last edited:

chomeo

Reaction score
Namor - i don't get it. i ordered the cordovan wallet in black style number 16AF and you're saying that BB could send me the billfold? My order page shows that it's "in stock and reserved."

gyasih

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That blow's!! I went to the store hoping to get 16AF (Cordovan Wallet), but ended up with the Cordovan Billfold (Bleeker Street), they said that it was the corresponding number for the product I received. I would order online, but don't want to have to eat the shipping costs if the website sends the wrong item...argh

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Customer service knows of the problem, if you get the wrong item they should cover return shipping and shipping the right item.

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wallet shipped! Hopefully I get the right one

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Having it shipped to me in Indiana so I'll get it by Wednesday hopefully vs. waiting a week and half for it to arrive to California. From NC again as well

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 87 38.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 24 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 15.9%

Forum statistics

Threads