• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SF Affiliate Vendor Appreciation Thread

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
To date I have made purchases from the following SF affiliate vendors:

• eHaberdasher - 3 ties and a pair of shoes
  • sam hober - 3 ties
  • bespoke england - MTO shoes
  • the armoury - pair of shoes
  • shop the finest - 2 shirts
  • the hangar project - various shoe care products

Without exception, they have all been some of the best, most knowledgeable, patient, and accommodating vendors I have had the pleasure of doing business with. All have supplied me with excellent items, and top notch service.

The least I could do is to publicly thank them.

I think this would be a nice place to share your GOOD experiences with SFs affiliate vendors, who give so much of their time, and often generous discounts, to us.

As well, hopefully, it will give others the opportunity to learn about these vendors, and walk away with the same satisfaction so many of us here have already.

Pics of kops are, of course, welcome.

:cheers:

Last edited:

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Ive bought from most AVs, but Shop the Finest and Malford of London are certainly at the top of this list.

i havent shopped with malford yet, he is on my hit list.

bullswin

Reaction score
stitches -- I've purchased from everyone on your list (but one) and totally agree. I might also nominate Equus Leather and KW for being at the top of the list. KW for value and service. Equus for Charlie being as friendly/patient/responsive as David Hober. Other affiliates I've purchased from:

VCH
HY
Epaulet
ASW
AFPOS

Really, really great experiences all around.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i havent bought from ed yet, well i bought once, but then it was out of stock, :(

also not sure if he is an official SFV, but his stuff in unreal. and he is awesome.

lee_44106

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My experience with the affiliates have all been positive so far.

By nature of the word of mouth on SF, the vendors are kept to a high standard with regards to customer satifsfaction/relationship. It's a good thing.

JesseJB

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
eHaberdasher
Epaulet
FiH
Howard Yount

All spectacular.

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Epaulet is more on the SW&D side of things, but I have spent way too much money there in the past year. Top notch customer service from them as well.

One of my favorite purchases from them - Alden Color 8 Brixton boots, they've been worn many times but this is from when they were brand spanking new:

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rodriked