• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

therattler

Reaction score
@ohyehhh looks great man. the measurements must only differ slightly. I love the danglers (what are they called?) on the back of the l17. so fresh.

anyone in London interested in buy a pair of black suede hedi Chelsea 30s size 42 new in box? and/or a used pair of suede cropped jods also size 42? ill sell both at a pretty good price, i.e., less than retail on the Chelsea's, and like 300 GBP for the jods.

Last edited:

jdemotion

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
The retail stores in NYC have quite a few of the black D02 in size 26.

I was in the showroom for aw16, nut is not available in any of the boots unfortunately.

Nivaze

Reaction score
Any online store stocks the SS16 Wyatts yet?

Last edited:

onlyslp

Reaction score
Last edited:

jdemotion

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Call up the 57th street store, they should have them. I'm normally a 27-28, my SA tried to get me into 26's because they had "too many". This was about a month ago, so I imagine they still have multiples left.

onlyslp

Reaction score
Call up the 57th street store, they should have them. I'm normally a 27-28, my SA tried to get me into 26's because they had "too many". This was about a month ago, so I imagine they still have multiples left.

i'll try but i live in cali so idk how this is gonna work even if they have them

samthemann

Reaction score
@ohyehhh woooo! that red L01!!! The L17 looks good, I think you can size up to 50 if want to, the sleeves also look like they have a bit of room mid way..

linstar

Reaction score

i'll try but i live in cali so idk how this is gonna work even if they have them

You can place phone orders. That's basically how I order all my pieces. You could also go to a local store and have them pull stock for you.

Bussit

Reaction score
How do you want your jeans to fit? Slim or skinny?

SirGrotius

Distinguished Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
What happened to all the Hedi's leaving SLP talk? It almost seems like bait to increase viewership of the LA show.

In all seriousness, when does his contract expire? One would imagine they are in the throes of renegotiation. If only they had Trump to work that deal.

neonrider

Reaction score
dude the red l01 is legendary ohyehhh. if the gf would let me i'd rock one too!! think you should take a 50 in the l17 tbh dude. i like it a bit oversized on you!

i have an OG SS13 micro-polka dot shirt (39, bnwt) i'm letting go. all over the lookbook, much higher quality than recent stuff, amazing shirt. also maybe an OG SS13 biker jacket bnwt, serious interest only.

Last edited:

Slpbaby808

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Don't size down on leather high jods. Only suede.. 1 full size

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads