• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

valedrum

Reaction score
does anybody know if the curtis leather jacket is unixes or if the female version has a different cut? thanks

slann01

Reaction score
i saw a user posted inventory from an outlet. anyone know where that outlet was i need one of those shearling vests. anyone know the locations for the outlets in europe? i called the ones in new york and california and they didn't have them

It was the outlet in Honk Kong if I remember correctly.

tutto bene

Reaction score
During what seasons were 40mm jodhpurs released in the past? I'd love to see a 40mm heel with the new cigar jodhs.

jwoowoo

Reaction score

During what seasons were 40mm jodhpurs released in the past? I'd love to see a 40mm heel with the new cigar jodhs.

One of my grails, I wear them all the time :D. These only came out FW2014 I believe, someone correct me if I am wrong:

onlyslp

Reaction score
anyone know where I can find the nut suede wyatt harness boots in size 39?

ChronBong

Reaction score
anyone know where I can find the nut suede wyatt harness boots in size 39?
rather late to the wyatt scene. everywhere seems to be sold out. can try grailed but im guessing u already did that.

they have been re-releasing it the past 2 years.

damn sz 39 is really small, u must be quite short.

onlyslp

Reaction score
rather late to the wyatt scene. everywhere seems to be sold out. can try grailed but im guessing u already did that.

they have been re-releasing it the past 2 years.

damn sz 39 is really small, u must be quite short.

are you saying they're not gonna be releasing it for fall this year?

and yeah I'm quite short

I'm 5'6 1/2 I have pretty long legs in proportion to my upper body so I think they look okay on me

Last edited:

ChronBong

Reaction score
are you saying they're not gonna be releasing it for fall this year?
there is hope they could be re-releasing it, after all it's a very popular item from SLP and they have been doing it for the last 2 years not counting this one yet.

onlyslp

Reaction score
there is hope they could be re-releasing it, after all it's a very popular item from SLP and they have been doing it for the last 2 years not counting this one yet.

do you know when they will be releasing the fall items?

looking to buy a pair of new 26 d02 lw classic black jeans too

ChronBong

Reaction score
do you know when they will be releasing the fall items?

looking to buy a pair of new 26 d02 lw classic black jeans too
unfortunately i'm not as well informed on SLP releases, maybe somebody can help you out.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
FW16? I say around august or September. but these days corporate are trying to push out as fast as possible due to consumerism.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads