• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I picked these up recently. I highly recommend both pairs, great washes.

How did tou size on the repaired and have they stretched ?

echau

Reaction score
Same as the rest of my SS16 pairs. They have stretched in the waist and maybe a little in the thighs.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Same as the rest of my SS16 pairs. They have stretched in the waist and maybe a little in the thighs.

Thanks. The 100% cotton is throwing me off a bit but everyone in here has sized the same as their stretch pairs. Going to get these

echau

Reaction score
@Jbidwal, I think you'll be very pleased with them!

Earlier today I said I'd check length on my boots, which are different sizes.

FW13 Chained Wyatt - 43
FW15 Wyatt - 42.5
SS16 Hedi 30 Jodhpur - 42
SS16 Hedi 30 Chelsea - 42

Sole to sole, they all are the same width and length, and as I said earlier, they all fit me the same.

OakGhost

Reaction score
@echau great collection, I'd kill for those chain Wyatt's

Last edited:

Enigma1

Reaction score

Do you happen to have the tags, know the exact link, model #, etc? They look great! Thanks for taking the time to help out

Enigma1

Reaction score
Disregard that last one, I just realized it was the recent ones on the site.

ChronBong

Reaction score

contrast isnt correct if that jeans on the left is the S/S 16 verison of it which is light blue but this one looks grey.

Hedifan

Reaction score
Guys, need some advice. What's the difference between the D01s and the D02s? I bought the black D02 SK-LW and they fit perfectly. I am thinking of getting a D01 SK-MW online (looks like it has an unfinished hem). They look kinda similar.

Any differences in cut, fit?

jdemotion

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@Hedifan I have both, the D01 SK/MW is about 2cm higher in the rise, with slightly more room in the thighs than the D02. From the knee down they are the same.

lasteferih

Reaction score
Selling this beautiful sweater from SLP, I can sell it slightly cheaper off Grailed, because of the fees so just message me.

https://www.grailed . com/listings/444838-Saint-Laurent-Paris-FW15-Slim-Fit-Wool-Sweater

Last edited:

James Hardland

Reaction score
i saw a user posted inventory from an outlet. anyone know where that outlet was i need one of those shearling vests. anyone know the locations for the outlets in europe? i called the ones in new york and california and they didn't have them

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 85 37.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 86 38.2%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 23 10.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 35 15.6%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 36 16.0%

Forum statistics

Threads