• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

Zassiliss

Reaction score
This Dominik coat is...very odd. Super slim in the shoulders and chest, and the arms are really long, past my thumbs. The sleeves are ultra wide too...

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Meyvn's description is try hard. I like Geller. Just calling it the way I see it, if you don't agree you don't have to.

Some of their little quibbles amuse me, it's a little touch that I appreciate. Although I can see why you think it's try hard.

The only thing that I liked enough in the past season to consider buying was the breezy Pierre shirt. The jackets that NMWA put out are pretty neat but I'm currently saving for a winter coat that can withstand below freezing temperatures.

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score
getting annoyed with lowballers on grailed.
if anyone wants my bomber for $440 shipped let me know, would rather avoid the grailed/ebay fees and have it go to an SFer.
that's 30% off retail, pretty good deal i think

Last edited:

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Throw back, but man I just love the felted detailing on the FW 2008 pieces. Reminds me of that Cloak level detail intensity. I hadn't ever seen this jacket up close and even though im normally not into the levi type 3 style jacket, this thing has me swooning.

I have this FW08 jacket (Ill try and take a better pic as the runway shot hides a lot of it), and the felted epaulets Robert did are just perfect. Cant wait for colder days.

hennree

Reaction score

Did anybody get those Garrett Leight collabs? I wanted a pair but they were only made in the smaller frame (or at least that's all that's online), but I ended up getting a pair of the non collabo tortoise shell Wilsons and they're pretty rad and now it's making me wonder if the smaller frame would still look decent on me.

I didn't think the collabs had a smaller frame. Where did you see that? I have the wilsons too and I think the frame is already pretty small.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
On the Garrett leight webstore there's only one option available for the 3 Geller frames, they are all 46. There's a little drop down where you choose the frame size and there's nothing there, the Wilson M and Wilson Sun all have two options (49 and 46).

Zipster1

Reaction score
Is the Massimo jacket worth it? I'm on a money stretch and I actually have like 4-5 RG bombers already and they are all black too

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Has anybody tried one of the fluffy, reversed crewneck sweatshirts? Do they keep the oversized theme going? I want the purple one but only if it's slouchy.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Luca pants finally arrived and they are awesome.
I think the colour on KNYEW for the "warm grey" is pretty accurate, there def seems to be brown tones (but again, I am colourblind).
I went true to size and am definitely happy with the fit (the waist is nowhere near as small as measurements on KNYEW), I can wear them comfortably low or high on the hips.

Quick and horrible mirror fit.

High on hips

Low on hips

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads