• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

KaleidoscopicK

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I won't lie, Meyvn's product descriptions influenced my decision to buy stuff from them despite the Canadian dollar being ******, and I've avoided using my credit card on USA-based shops when said dollar tanked up until now. They seem like cool dudes too.

I haven't been paying too much attention to the price increases for Geller - while I appreciate his stuff, much of it does not appeal to me and I suspect that I'm too short for most things, which relegates me to short sleeves and pants - but I wouldn't be surprised if the popularity played into the pricing at least a little bit, on top of the yen and increasing costs.

Last edited:

brianoh

Reaction score
Really? All I see are SEO trending words at Meyvn. Their description is the limit of a copywriter in fashion.

brianoh

Reaction score
Meyvn's description is try hard. I like Geller. Just calling it the way I see it, if you don't agree you don't have to.

kubrick555

Reaction score
Price point definitely a challenge for me these days. Glad I have so much old Geller stuff, but the Canadian dollar plus higher price point has pushed things to be 40% higher than they used to be.

Just means I have no chance at hot items like bombers.

hayaoyamaneko

Reaction score

This thread is too doom and gloomy.
I ordered the Luca pants, everything I have is black, navy or grey so these should be dope. I'm thinking of the cupro shirt for the next kop.

Are these the grey pair that are on KNYEW? Their product shots make them look almost tan/brown.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Afaik they are only offered in black and "warm grey" so I'm assuming that is the same colour as Knyew has (that's who i ordered them from).
If you take a look at the "warm grey" boucle sweater on Meyvn it also seems to have some brown tones in it though.

keanswon

Reaction score
the Luca pants are really, really good, esp that "warm grey" color. can't wait for the weather to cool down. they're a bit heavy but that's ok. I also think I'll be wearing mine fairly high waisted.

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I was wondering how heavy they are, they look really thick in the close ups but that fit pic and the runway make it look like it has a good drape on it.
Are they like the wool on the August pants?

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Did anybody get those Garrett Leight collabs? I wanted a pair but they were only made in the smaller frame (or at least that's all that's online), but I ended up getting a pair of the non collabo tortoise shell Wilsons and they're pretty rad and now it's making me wonder if the smaller frame would still look decent on me.

keanswon

Reaction score
I was wondering how heavy they are, they look really thick in the close ups but that fit pic and the runway make it look like it has a good drape on it.

they thick! I'm not sure which are the August pants. but the Luca pants fall nicely; the front pleats are really great, and allow a fuller volume up top that tapers drastically through the legs. they look cool sitting at normal waist and stacking a little too.

mcfly26

Reaction score
read the photographer/night shirt discussion and love the style too. regret not buying the one from maas and stacks and then the one on resale market for half the price. but after all, is there any retailer - inc japan - selling this seasons version?

Feji

Reaction score

If the Lucas pants are the same fabric as the Daniel zip jacket, the fabric is different from the August pants fabric. August pants fabric was more of a stiff felted/boiled wool, Daniel zip jacket fabric is less stiff and softer hand.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

read the photographer/night shirt discussion and love the style too. regret not buying the one from maas and stacks and then the one on resale market for half the price. but after all, is there any retailer - inc japan - selling this seasons version?

Maas and stacks has it in the red and blue colorway but their web store is being redone last i checked. You can try calling them.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads