• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
No Groiled sucks. That said, if you can write something good maybe any publicity is good publicity - get more people interested in the brand, would be nice

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Wow I never saw your Reddit post on Geller. Great job.

What is a masterclass? Will they compensate you or waive fees or anything?

msg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh my overdue cut off has a hole in it. I think it was from the ashes of some fools who were smoking by me at dinner. Is it worth it to take it to a tailor to patch? Or just leave it and hope it doesn't get bigger? I need to learn how to patch holes

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ahhhh my overdue cut off has a hole in it. I think it was from the ashes of some fools who were smoking by me at dinner. Is it worth it to take it to a tailor to patch? Or just leave it and hope it doesn't get bigger? I need to learn how to patch holes

I know with my very old Geller stuff 2008-10(?) sometimes the garments would come with a large extra piece of fabric for patches. I wish this was still a regular thing. I tend to think patches, matching or otherwise, give the clothes a more personal feel.

Went to NYC Barney's to check out the Geller rack. Everyones right about the Massimo it fits very large, surprised to see they carried a size 44 and even that was a bit too big for me.

The wool-blend bouclé sweatshirts/hoodies are lovely. A long coat in that material would be excellent.

Last edited:

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
@WBaker
Isn't that what the "textured coat is"?
Did you see the purple/fuscia textured sweatshirt?
I want one but I'm hoping it's lighter/more purple than the pics on Barneys .com

WBaker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@OccultaVexillum

Havent seen the textured coat in person, but they're certainly different.
The sweats/hoodie are 48% wool/47% cotton/5% nylon.
The textured coat is 82% wool, 10% nylon, 8% alpaca.

Yeah I saw the purple sweats, id describe them as very purple. Nothing subtle about the color.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
In case anyone was interested, the real real put a good amount of their Geller shoes at 40% off making them 195 before shipping and tax

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I got the charcoal Vincent parka today and I absolutely love it. East Dane's photos don't do it any justice.
I was getting worried about my color choice since the khaki looked so nice in some other stores' photos, but now that I have it I'm quite sure that I made the right choice
It's lighter weight than I thought it would be, the removable hood is probably my favorite detail, it fits me well and I really couldn't ask for more

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 105 36.5%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 106 36.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 47 16.3%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 42 14.6%

Forum statistics

Threads