• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

modawolf

Reaction score
Just got a new s/s 2015 seconds sweater bomber on cheap, and kinda enjoy it. I can lounge this all day erryday. Seems like not a lot of people covet these pieces, but I really admire how easy to wear this thing is. Mainline definitely calls for a bit of attention when pulling a fit together.

Anyway, I'd try more of this line without the 2's on them.

ysb

Reaction score
at the risk of blowing up my spot, can anyone give me some insight into the Dominik pant from last season? Seems like it's a fuller cut, cropped.

Myhabit has it for 100$ is the 34 that's listed a 50 or a 52? I don't think they provide measurements.

Thanks!

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Was there something wrong with the Gustav knit? I don't get how they are still sitting on East Dane. Also this interviewer is pretty bad, Geller is making it interesting with his answers but his questions all sound the same... The fisherman sweater is making me bummed they weren't made in XL's though, really bummed. I'd even settle for a Large at this point.

Severisth

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Cross post from Recent Purchases #bricksomethingsquad

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Geller rocking an Apple watch in that interview? He normally do that or is that an apple induced plug?

why what's wrong with Apple Watch? heaps of people waer it in the industry

i dig that pierre shirt but 600usd?? nah

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
The Pierre shirt is dope but yea I agree on the price tag. I wouldn't pay much more than $300 (around what the short sleeve collarless shirt retailed for) for a top.

The Apple watch looks cool but I would never buy one because it's a tech watch. I haven't kept a phone much longer than 2 years because the performance degrades, it's acts wonky, etc. I think that's a distinct possibility here. And it's not like it's cheap either, the stainless steel one is over a grand. I would rather spend that money towards a nice watch.

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

at the risk of blowing up my spot, can anyone give me some insight into the Dominik pant from last season? Seems like it's a fuller cut, cropped.

Myhabit has it for 100$ is the 34 that's listed a 50 or a 52? I don't think they provide measurements.

Thanks!

Myhabit uses the standard European conversion so 34 is a 50. I haven't tried them on but it looks like the cut is fuller. The 48 has a leg opening of 8" and the thigh looks roomy on the model

Also there is a size 48 pair on ebay with measurements to give you an idea of the fit:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NWT-352-ROB...196523?hash=item35faa2232b:g:HLsAAOSwWTRWtpzm

Last edited:

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Was there something wrong with the Gustav knit? I don't get how they are still sitting on East Dane. Also this interviewer is pretty bad, Geller is making it interesting with his answers but his questions all sound the same... The fisherman sweater is making me bummed they weren't made in XL's though, really bummed. I'd even settle for a Large at this point.

I wouldn't get the fisherman in a large assuming it fits like the same season multi-knit crew. I'm 6'1" 175 and the multi-knit crew was tight on me in the chest and shoulders on me. It has stretched out a bit so it is now wearable. I think you're bigger than me so it probably wouldn't fit.

Revolve clothing has the Geller x CP derbies for cheap:

leather (only size 44 left):
http://www.revolveclothing.com/robe...her-durby-shoe-in-black/dp/ROBR-MZ4/?d=Womens

suede (sizes 42 through 45):
http://www.revolveclothing.com/robert-geller-cp-x-rg-suede-durby-shoe-in-black/dp/ROBR-MZ5/?d=Womens

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 101 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 99 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 35 12.7%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.0%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads