• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Romantic Europe meets NYC: the ROBERT GELLER thread

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Without making myself sound like too much of a pleb - I don't own a cc. It's either debit card or paypal, to make budgeting easier my spending for fashunz always goes to paypal. It's just easier to check out like that, I did already transfer those funds to my bank but now I just have to hope it makes it through before the pre-order closes.

randomkoreandude

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
pp credit w/ 6 six months no interest is great and easy way to pay off bigger purchases

OccultaVexillum

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
I'm a non-citizen student, so no credit rating, so no credit approval even if I wanted it.
Anyway I don't want to derail the thread. Let's keep it Geller.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by mementomoriarty

Still kicking myself for not picking up the camel Dominik coat. So beautiful.

what size? there is 46 on grailed

Timbaland

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are the shoulders on the Dominik coat as slim as they are in the zip blazer or is it a little looser so that it can be layered? Thinking about getting one but might have to size up.

mementomoriarty

Reaction score
@needhelp123 thanks I saw but I require a 48

Zassiliss

Reaction score
Just got this too--maybe I'm browsing this thread too much...?

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^looks cool it was like 150 on acrimony yeah if they had 46 i would have bought it

Desi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

damn that massimo in black. Wish I could drop $700+ on a light jacket without feeling guilty.
100% this. Showed my girlfriend and she freaked. I, too, was expecting $640.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
i want that overdye hoodie but its like $600 usd..

got my black blue ss15 richard pant from nomanwalksalone, they are definetely more on the blue side .. as u can see in my photo with lighting

Last edited:

melonadejello

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

@flowcharts
 and the fit is good going true? It's making me reconsider the khaki August's even though the store guys told me to definitely size up. I wish Nomad was responsive to emails too, I understand sizing questions are tedious and frustrating but that's kind of the nature of online shopping. I just want to know if the Thilo pants fit like cargo's (ie/ size up 1)

@kubrick555 got Thilos, pretty sure he said they run crazy small

hennree

Reaction score

i want that overdye hoodie but its like $600 usd..

got my black blue ss15 richard pant from nomanwalksalone, they are definetely more on the blue side .. as u can see in my photo with lighting

Yeah the 'black' SS16 look blue to me in some of the stock pics, too. How did you size yours?

The upcoming Raphael bomber looks great.

needhelp123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yeah the 'black' SS16 look blue to me in some of the stock pics, too. How did you size yours?
Well my waist is really narrow so normally i'm a 44 but i got a 46 because they only had 46 and up luckily it fits pretty well, without pulling draw strings it does sit well on me which was my initial fear, (you don't know the struggles of being a 44 man).

It is actually pretty cropped on me which is good cause i'm short and literally every other attempt at buying cropped trousers have just resulted in standard length trousers (yeah i gotta take up standard length non cropped trousers up like 3 inches), so happy about that, it is pretty much skin tight on the calves.

So i guess size up for the SS15 ones?

Anyways hope that $600 over dye hoodie drops like 60% during mid season sales or something lol i'll buy it then, looks very haider ackermann ish. I can't be the only one interested in it right guys?? Only thing i don't like is the thing going on with the sleeves.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 26 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.5%

Forum statistics

Threads