• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Recent purchases

Status
Not open for further replies.

mlyngard

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by junebugmm
jon bones,

I'm sorry but your recent purchases (shoes) just plain suck.
Your socks are terrible and so are your pants.
I guess you've been having a blast on the prices that Gilt offers
but just because it's cheap doesn't mean you should buy ugly-ass stuff.

That's my daily worthless post of the day for you.

plain.gif

jwied82

Reaction score
just got this lova pants and blazer from gilt. It was relatively cheap and i had some credit. 100% wool and made in USA, but the quality doesnt really seem all that great.

I'm looking for opinions on the fit, i feel like the jacket might be too long on me. Either way i a going to keep the pants, they fit well.

P1071303.jpg

P1071304.jpg

P1071316.jpg

alexwgoody

Reaction score
shorten the sleeves, hem the pants. does the jacket have a big flare or is it just the picture? it'll look good when you take it to the tailor.

spreadcollar

Reaction score
what they said. jacket fits ok in the shoulders (maybe a touch big?) but too much waist suppression. jacket length is fine.

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
looks pretty decent to me. i like the look. but then again i like **** fitting slim. id get the sleeves shortened a little bit. you could hem the pants or leave as is and wear it with some raf or lanvins. a little bunching on the pants when worn with nice sneakers looks pretty fuckin runway

JO3B

Reaction score
too much waist suppression is the least of that jackets worries.

return return

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
bam

IMG_0467.JPG

sq4you

Mid-level baller
Reaction score
^ had a very hard time deciding between these --v and those --^

lanvin-high-2.jpg

what do you think?
i kind of wanted to go for a more traditional lanvin style which is what the former ones are better at i think. but the beaded ones are so unique....

Caveat

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
jwied- You need to size up on both the jacket and pants. Neither looks comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sukurabu