• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

el Bert

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I love my W&H x Dayton boots. Bought them when they originally came out and still wear them everyday.
I was just in Vancouver last week and made a stop at the Dayton shop, ended up leaving with a custom order pair of the Service boots in Horween Chromexcel black with Captoe and speed hooks. Can't wait to get them.

Yeah I like them, def comfortable, Idk whoever said they were uncomfortable but maybe they just didn't fit his foot.

Hypetrain

Reaction score
@LA Guy , I'm sorry, but when I read your title, my mind immediately created this image of some guy coming down the chimney, boxing up and wrapping every one of the children's toys, and leaving XD. Nice boots!

Ragechester

Reaction score
from the past couple months

Julius_7 sample in distressed lamb i think, looks like a s15 jacket

The Viridi-anne, thanks for posting this in someone should cop thread @psydle , that seller had a bunch of stuff I liked

TVa thanks ghost

Attachment

TVa

TACO_FLAVORED_KISSES

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Yeah I like them, def comfortable, Idk whoever said they were uncomfortable but maybe they just didn't fit his foot.

Mine were horrible at first. I was about to give up on them, but I decided to take them on a long hike. Glad I did, as they broke in during those 5 hours.

Meis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Old Helmut Lang

Geller

Feji

Reaction score
@el Bert didn't know you were the one who grabbed that schneider sweater from me. wear in good health!

basil rathbone

Reaction score
They're wing & horns x Dayton colab from a few years ago. But you can order directly from Dayton just they're not distressed. Still look great when new.

Nah, not the Daytons, the other ones. Pebble grain timb-esque ones.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads