• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

6rvweldl.jpg

Reminds me of:

Mr. Moo

Boxercise Toughguy
Reaction score

Ok, now for something completely different. Insanely dramatic Julius piece from f/w10 goth_ik. It's a, uh, vest. Maybe. It's more like a zippered, collarless, sleeveless dress that you can maybe wear like a vest. It's thigh length, and the neck opening is huge. I kind of love it. The jersey is really, really thick, the zipper is nice and heavy, and my god the volume. Straps for tying it like an apron if you want, pockets, tons of styling options. Perfect for summer. Perfect for lounging around when you're confined to quarters due to warp core breakdown.

6rvweldl.jpg

Think I can convince stitches to buy one?​

brohonestly

stevent

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

giuliano fujiwara @ thecorner
not sure if they removed sale items but you can use the links I saved to buy:

http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/crewneck-sweater_cod39403005lv.html (red)
http://www.thecorner.com/us/men/crewneck-sweater_cod39403010sq.html (blue)

~$100 on sale.

thanks fellas, i assume this is good stuff since you guys are kopping it :D

Fujiwara is good quality in my experience, I have a very nice scarf, fabric is beautiful.

Sale stuff is still on site though discounted not as much as it was final few days of sale

I tried the knit in red, was not bad for price of but returned as I didn't need any knits. Liked color / design wasn't a fan of texture

thewho13

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Cool, considered them too. How many pants does one need with dangly strappy things? I plan to find out.

This is literally (not literally) all I want in life right now but I have no idea what the hell to look for beyond these sold-out-everywhere Plokhov cargos.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Uniqlo Skinny Denim, to wear with bball jacket (too fat for old APCs :plain: )

Hopefully the artificial fading looks good irl, already know the fit is spot on

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Uniqlo Skinny Denim, to wear with bball jacket (too fat for old APCs
plain.gif
)

Hopefully the artificial fading looks good irl, already know the fit is spot on

Looks the same wash as the pair I have. If they are, then the fading is fine irl, certainly given the money (and how well they fit).
_________

Ordered some Oliver Peoples shades a while back but they felt slightly small, so swapped them for some Moscot's (which I'd managed to try on previously.)

The Moscot's feel like they fit well, but maybe look a bit big? Specifically across the bridge and in terms of the lens height. I dunno.

I'm going to hang on to them and maybe have a look for an alternative pair next summer. At least its sunny and warm enough to wear them today.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score

KingJulien

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Looks the same wash as the pair I have. If they are, then the fading is fine irl, certainly given the money (and how well they fit).
_________

Ordered some Oliver Peoples shades a while back but they felt slightly small, so swapped them for some Moscot's (which I'd managed to try on previously.)

The Moscot's feel like they fit well, but maybe look a bit big? Specifically across the bridge and in terms of the lens height. I dunno.

I'm going to hang on to them and maybe have a look for an alternative pair next summer. At least its sunny and warm enough to wear them today.

You kinda look like james franco. I think those look ok. You might look good in wayfarers.

Lorcan7

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You kinda look like james franco. I think those look ok. You might look good in wayfarers.

haha thanks. I haven't heard that one before. Neighborhood does some wayfarer-ish shades I like the look of, though there are no doubt many other options.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 99 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 96 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 11.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.4%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads