• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

thatoneguy

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
My friend has the air and I got to mess around with it for a day. I really liked how light it was but that was the only thing that attracted me. I hated the asymmetric shape of it, which makes it heavier in the back, and causes it to tilt backwards if you open it with one hand so you must open it with two. It's not that big of a deal but it got on my nerves.

I liked the extra ports on the pro, SdXC, Ethernet, etc.. I also liked that the pro had a faster processor, I plan on using the pro for some games, photoshop, and Arc GIS. The disc drive is also useful to me, I get a lot of information for work sent to me on DVDs. Even if I didn't need the disc drive, I still would have liked to have the space so I could put a data doubler there and have a second HD.

Basically it came down to getting the same computer but with a slower processor, an awkward shape(imo), less functionality, and 2lbs less weight, but higher price.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

UC, right? Love that thing, Lemme know if you ever get tired of it

__CB__

Reaction score
^^ Yep. Didn't really want to drop that much on a scarf, but couldn't find a single other one I wanted. May as well get the one I like, price be damned.

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
please post fit pics wearing that hat
will do.. is that genuine interest or little faith in pulling it off? lol.. i never buy hats online because im so picky about them but at $50 the CDG will worth trying out over grabbing a baileys at the mall lol.

reedobandito

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sometimes CDG is just plain awful.

That hat looks like some **** JNCO would come up with if they made that sorta thing

ExAngel

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
That hat looks like some **** JNCO would come up with if they made that sorta thing
haha, that just took me back to 1997.. yeesh. I hope it looks better in person and the stitching doesnt show up much. worst case scenario i can use it barhopping at the beach while i save up for a CA4LA

GoldenTribe

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Not only is it eye-searing fuschia, not only is it made of the cheapest, synthetickest pure polyester, not only is it 1500 ******* dollars (on sale now -- act fast!), it comes brand new with enormous gouges down the front like you just lost a knife fight to an epileptic but still couldn't be arsed to change out of your Tinky Winky costume. This abomination is actually the single worst product of "fashion" I think I have ever seen in my life.

yZ8jj.jpg

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads