• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Random fashion thoughts

Status
Not open for further replies.

habitant

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
****, user 'dryfish' is the absolute worst ******* user out there.. ( should be banned now ) every time I post an item he asks the sizing, even though he knows it's too big for him.. worst of all he doesn't respond after i give him the sizing.

WORST ******* USER EVER

ceoceo

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I would pick washed denim over raw in a heartbeat if I could buy one with a descent distressing on 30 inseam :embar:

caseyfud

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the help guys (zissou, mike868y especially). For the record, though, I am 20, not 15 :foo:
I am ready to get some grail pieces but every time I look around for something I either don't like it or think there is no way I could pull it off so I have held off buying anything big so far.

Last edited:

VLSI

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Casey - toj 4 zip moto in black (lamb it calf). Easy to pull off, just don't think about it.

****, user 'dryfish' is the absolute worst ******* user out there.. ( should be banned now ) every time I post an item he asks the sizing, even though he knows it's too big for him.. worst of all he doesn't respond after i give him the sizing.
WORST ******* USER EVER

Block? Pretty sure that stops you from receiving his PMs too.

js0930

Reaction score
@caseyfud. I read your blog as well. You look fine, but, 20. Probably the way you think about everything is going to change over the next 10 years. Most of the clothing you buy now is going to be forgotten by then. I don't remember the clothes i wore in college, I remember experiences. And pretty much every piece of psychology research agrees, spend your money on experiences, not material ****.

How many times have you been out of the country? In your life? In the last year? Do you have a passport? How bout a girlfriend (or boyfriend, whatever floats your boat)? And that advice above about getting really good at something...that's truly great advice. Also, a little life experience might make the what baller **** to buy decision a bit easier.

Then again, I live in Siberia so I might not be the best choice for life advice (5).

Bam!ChairDance

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

WORST ******* USER EVER

For real. One time, I opened up my private messages to discover dryfish had lined the entire floor of my inbox with cups of water. There was no way I could take even one step without knocking over a cup. I don't know how he did it, as it must have taken a considerable amount of time and patience. Plus inboxes aren't real places and don't have floors. But it ruined my day, man.

Last edited:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Who makes some drapey shorts aside from silent, geller 2nds, ro?

i might be selling my kva high-waisted shorts. lemme know :)

Similarly, any idea where I might find a jacket similar to this:

But with a hidden placket? KKA or something like that?

with that style collar or a funnel neck/high collar?

definitely kka/attachment, helmut lang womens (you can prob fit if i can!), bless, ccp

i had a dream i met ccp and i woke up and realized he looked like cristian from sz :laugh:

snowmanxl

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thanks for the help guys (zissou, mike868y especially). For the record, though, I am 20, not 15 :foo:
I am ready to get some grail pieces but every time I look around for something I either don't like it or think there is no way I could pull it off so I have held off buying anything big so far.

we also dont know what your style is just yet..
what do you like to wear? jeans and a button up?
some nice boots (non-boot tuck) with a conservative leather bomber (prob a2) would work well methinks.
dont go all out with a 4 zip and mmm side zips; doesnt work for everyone :eek:

the shah

OG Yamamoto
Reaction score
can't wait to kick it with snowman sup D money

Coldsnap

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
60% polyester, 30% wool, 10% nylon

How should I was this knit? I know I know poly and nylon knit belongs in garbage but I love this thing

Synthese

Darth Millennial
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
i want more side zips

i don't need more side zips

dlester sell me those black patent boots you just bought

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads