• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

** Quintessential Crockett & Jones Thread ** (reviews, quality, etc...)

dbacr

Reaction score

Anyone interested in the brown shell wingtip (Marlow) GMTO on the CJ 325 last, please PM me. I will reach out to Lauren next week and start organizing pricing and other details. With the exchange rate it should be very reasonable - sub $600 US vs the $1000 Ralph Lauren wants.

I am interested.

mdubya

Reaction score
@Dd1101
@BackInTheJox
@dbacr
@Skelnik
@Mr Clemson
@chipshot

I've reached out to Lauren regarding a GMTO of brown shell Marlows.

Spec will be exactly this shoe. Will update when I hear back re: pricing and timeline. Hoping pricing will be in the $500-$600 range which is much cheaper than the $1000 RL now charges, with discounts not really happening anymore.

vyhe3yne.jpg

Or the more likely shade of brown:

b27061aee1f7bab1820c926c74d92439.jpg

Anyone interested in this run, pls reach out. I will likely continue this in the C&J MTO thread.

mdubya

Reaction score
Lauren has gotten back to me,

16 weeks (4 months) to ship

For EU members (Including VAT) - £590

For non-EU members (Excluding VAT) - £491.68 / $607 USD

Given there is no tax on sub-$800 orders entering the US, this is 40% off retail for Ralph Lauren and Brooks Brothers brown shell C&J wingtip with no tax.

All further discussion regarding this GMTO will continue in the GMTO thread:

http://www.styleforum.net/t/362536/crockett-jones-mto-central/5445

IMG_4175.jpg

lagsun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally gave in to the dropping British Pound and ordered the cordovan Cardigan 4 from Pediwear. The website said my size was in stock (UK7) so crossing my fingers.

Skelnik

Reaction score

Finally gave in to the dropping British Pound and ordered the cordovan Cardigan 4 from Pediwear. The website said my size was in stock (UK7) so crossing my fingers.
I just got a pair recently. Very nice. What was the total price with shipping if you don't mind me asking?

lagsun

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I just got a pair recently. Very nice. What was the total price with shipping if you don't mind me asking?

I have to see what my final credit card charge will be for the exchange rate but conversion at the time of order was around $611 with shipping. I'm not sure if I will get hit with a duty to the US. I was thinking of ordering direct from C&J in the UK or purchasing from SkyValet in the US but this was cheaper (so far).

Skelnik

Reaction score

I have to see what my final credit card charge will be for the exchange rate but conversion at the time of order was around $611 with shipping. I'm not sure if I will get hit with a duty to the US. I was thinking of ordering direct from C&J in the UK or purchasing from SkyValet in the US but this was cheaper (so far).
That's a great price. There won't be any import duty since these are under $800. They raised the allowance in April. I purchased mine about 5 weeks ago and paid $80 more so you it worked out well for you.

blacksamurai30

Reaction score
Kind of a weird question, but does anyone know a good way to clean the Marlow Shell wingtips in dark brown? Mine are super comfy and awesome, but the left shoe has a bit of a white...not haze.. but spots. They are as if there is a water spot or some dirt/stain but they don't come off with brushing or Saphir Reno.

Im also looking for a good color matching polish, though should I just go for neutral? Thanks!

pediwear

Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Hi Iagsun

We will check first thing tomorrow for you, but if the website says they are in stock they certainly should be. We did buy a little stock in this style so we have quite a few sizes available. I have been wearing my Cardigans today, it was their first outing this autumn/fall so seeing this thread made me smile - they are wonderful shoes both to wear and to look at.

We will be in touch!

Mike
Pediwear

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads