• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
All true, but none of that really helps. ;)

Bran isn't an actual, physical witness; I'm not sure what probative value the visions of a greenseer have.

And Rob's actions just make the situation worse- that makes Jon Ned's legal son, and removes his claim to the throne via Targaryen blood. At best, that makes him "legitimate" King In The North (to the extent that a breakaway rebellious region is legit), not of the full Seven Kingdoms. We're hypothesizing a bake off between Jon (quasi legitimate son of the Targaryen Crown Prince), and Daenerys (acknowledged younger sister of the Targaryen Crown Prince, and last known surviving member of the royal family). Jon's connection to Rhaegar is all that counts. Take it away and he's just a dude that has a disturbing tendency to make everyone around him die unpleasantly.

As for proving the marriage, we'd need a marriage certificate, if such a thing even exists in Westeros, or the priest and/or witnesses from the ceremony, and I'm gonna guess that those folks, if there were any to begin with, are dead or unknown.
Lol bake off

HRoi

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
how are they gonna wrap up the entire series if it's going this slowly?!?

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
how are they gonna wrap up the entire series if it's going this slowly?!?
Yes, in 12 episodes. This has been building for 7 years, and the conflict plus aftermath will be less than 6 episodes next season. Kind of silly seven years in we don't know what the white walkers want and why, and why now. We think their goal is to bring apocalypse. But why?

My thoughts.

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Yes, in 12 episodes. This has been building for 7 years, and the conflict plus aftermath will be less than 6 episodes next season. Kind of silly seven years in we don't know what the white walkers want and why, and why now. We think their goal is to bring apocalypse. But why?

Their goal is to kill off all the peripheral characters to tidy up the ending.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jon and Dany get it on, Sansa murders Littlefinger, Arya murders Cersei, the dragons murder all the illegal aliens trying to cross that big beautiful wall, and Tyrion and Varys end up running the whole damn country because nobody else seems to give a **** about keeping the lights on.

Boom. Done in two episodes, max.

Mariokartfever

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Much joy at the SS being killed off. Funny that it took Euron Greyjoy (not a renowned fighter exactly) to do what Jaime Lannister and Bronn could not. I guess they have merged his character with Victorian though, based on his charging an enemy ship with an axe.

Also major props to Euron for saving us from the worst lesbian scene ever.

SixOhNine

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also major props to Euron for saving us from the worst lesbian scene ever.
Unfortunately, he didn't kill Ellaria. And isn't one of the girls still alive? I feel like the producers haven't finished torturing us with that ****** Dornish storyline yet.

Ataturk

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
The whip again. A dart, a dart, my kingdom for a dart! And what self-respecting quasiviking strangles pretty young women when he doesn't have to?

I enjoyed the hell out of it, though. It was a pleasant change of pace to see all those scrawny women lose their plot armor and suddenly find themselves unable to easily overpower full grown men.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllHustle417