• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Official Events and PSA thread

Wayward

Reaction score

Do you know if the sizing is US sizing? Looks to be, but wanted to make sure. 

This is from the site directly:

http://riderboot.com/lasts-sizes/

Ron is also very responsive to emails and questions, so don't hesitate to give him a shout. Given that he uses "D" to signify width, I'm pretty sure it's US sizing, which he normally does.

Also, I've edited my original post because I didn't notice Ron stopped using the original name for the line. If possible, please adjust previous quotes accordingly. Thanks.

Last edited:

NWTeal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
This is from the site directly:

http://riderboot.com/lasts-sizes/

Ron is also very responsive to emails and questions, so don't hesitate to give him a shout. Given that he uses "D" to signify width, I'm pretty sure it's US sizing, which he normally does.

Also, I've edited my original post because I didn't notice Ron stopped using the original name for the line. If possible, please adjust previous quotes accordingly. Thanks.

Thanks. Looks like it might be a half size up from brannock. I might give it a shot...

guyver00

Reaction score
Touch of Modern is selling Stefano Bemer shoes for $879. Five models with limited size.

The leather bow tie seems like a stupid idea. You have to sign up with your email address.

Last edited:

velvel87

Reaction score

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If anyone's interested, I got them a few days ago and posted some in-person shots on the shoe damage thread here

Thanks for the tip!

This needs to be the end of my past month's spending spree which has me heading off the rails, but I couldn't resist these in Dark Brown. Lord help me, I probably would have buckled and picked up the Cognac too but they weren't avail in my size:

While the description says dark brown to my eye it's a more medium, which will help balance out more with my current stable which is a tad dark heavy.

Not a lot of info on the last, but I took the posted advice and sized up by 1/2. Let's see how it plays out.

razl

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Quick PSA for Orlando - the Saks Off 5th in lake Buena vista has a small rack of Isaia's for 40% off 1.9k. About 25 suits, in US sizing - a 38 or two, some 40s and a handful of 42s and 44s, maybe a 46. I think all 2b in base-s. some are acquaspiders. Most in staple colors and conservative patterns.

And for the rest of the planet wondering what the big deal of Isaia's at 1k+ is, we just don't get stuff like this here....

Last edited:

Omar1223

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
anyone know of a place to get cheap shoe trees? Joseph A Bank sales coming up or anything?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads