• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jet

Persian Bro
Reaction score
they gotta stop with these nicknames, grapes have to be the corniest name ever

anyhow, returning the two hoodies I got which are terrible and unlike the superb pants i have

i will probably end up with the rust running jacket

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

170 GBP.. way to jack up the price lol

Is that what they're going for in the UK?

Retail will be $170. They raised the price from $160 to $170 about 2 retros ago...I think it started with the Steel X, and Laney V also saw that $170 tag.

These retro plus colorways are definitely for the new generation.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

135 GBP (=$218 at the moment) for Jordans, 170 GBP for Arktos boots.

I'm aware of the difference in currency. You posted under the Oreo 5s which inferred that you stated the 170 GBP tag was for them.

Hermitedge

Reaction score
^^ What size do you wear? Premium Goods in Houston had some size 10s and such left. They can can do phone orders as well.

wj4

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Any critique on this design?
It's alright. If I were to do an ID, I'd make it really unique instead of the black/black colorway. I don't like the graffiti print on that KB model too much personally.

Isachenko

Reaction score
It's alright. If I were to do an ID, I'd make it really unique instead of the black/black colorway. I don't like the graffiti print on that KB model too much personally.
Unfortunately the color options on the KB's are all pretty ugly with exception of navy. I saw some expensive sneakers on yoox I believe that had paint literally thrown on in a Pollock fashion, uber ugly but I think I'll be ok with this (subtle?) faux-graffiti look.

superego

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Pretty sure those sold out quickly in most places. My dad has them and they do look good in person. Definitely my favorite Flyknit Lunars.

part of me wishes I had a reason to buy more workout gear (like this jacket--what is?)

I end up cycling through the same two dri fit long sleeves and two pairs of shorts hitting the gym 2x a week lately. usually just wear tees/shorts for rowing

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads