• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

NFL 2016-17 Thread

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty devastating loss for the Colts last night. Handed the game to the Eagles on a silver platter.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Those back to back blown calls were hard to swallow I would say

ethanm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Is the irony of Anhueser-Busch criticizing the NFL about domestic violence lost on anyone? I mean, Ray Rice admitted he was plastered when he punched his wife.

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score

Is the irony of Anhueser-Busch criticizing the NFL about domestic violence lost on anyone? I mean, Ray Rice admitted he was plastered when he punched his wife. 

1. I get what you're saying, but I'd find the irony striking only if I had some expectation that A-B would do something other than whatever seems most commercially strategic for them.

2. Also, while I know this was not your intent, you're implicitly buying into Rice's bullshit a little bit. I'd suggest he didn't "admit" to being plastered so much as he made a half-assed attempt to "explain" why he punched her. I've been plastered once or twice in my life. I gather from what I've read one or two other posters may, at one point or another, have known a guy who knew a guy who has been plastered. Most of us don't punch people when we're drunk, much less knock someone smaller and weaker than ourselves unconscious. I get the link between abuse of alcohol and violent/abusive behavior, but Rice punched his wife because he's a dick and a bully, not because he drank beer.

http://kissingsuzykolber.uproxx.com...ch-for-conduct-detrimental-to-the-league.html

Also, this quote from a KSK post about Reggie Bush's stupid social media comment about disciplining his daughter:

Don’t worry, though. Reggie Bush honestly tries not to leave bruises. Not in the same sense that he tries not to fumble but there’s definitely some effort in there.

Last edited:

Nil

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Now I wonder when Reggie Bush started beating his infant daughter.

"Stop crying! You're only teething, you brat!" *wap* *wap* *wap*

lawyerdad

Lying Dog-faced Pony Soldier
Reaction score
Bush is an idiot, obviously, but I will say that when I read his comment I thought one plausible interpretation was that he was saying that he expects to beat his daughter as a form of punishment when she's older, as opposed to saying that he does so now (also a plausible interpretation of what he said, though.)

rnoldh

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Happy times are here again, Gloria Allred is on the NFL case,

Gloria Allred blasts NFL for handling of Brandon Marshall

http://www.11alive.com/story/sports/nfl/2014/09/17/gloria-allred-atlanta-nfl-abuse/15780765/

Allred has all the credibility of an Al Sharpton.

Speaking of the "ole Sharpie Man". Surely there is a race angle to all of this crap that Al could seize on. Why shouldn't he get his beak wet? Aren't all of these disciplined players black............

Last edited:

Texasmade

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Johnathan Dwyer is being deactivated this week for being arrested for aggravated assault.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Looks like the Rams basically gave the whole NFL a blueprint of how to beat the Bucs now the Falcons are taking advantage.

Ambulance Chaser

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Does the NFL have a mercy rule? 35-0, and Tampa Bay has not yet picked up a first down.

Neo_Version 7

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
You all will be eating crow when they come back in the second half and win by a field goal.

L'Incandescent

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
If this were "real" football they could win it at the end with a rouge.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fasdff