• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Understatement

Reaction score
Again big time fail with yoox! Two days after I ordered and before I received my order there was an additional discount, which I could have applied on my order. According to their policy I kindly ask if they can apply it:

"Price Adjustment Policy

We gladly match reduced prices within 3 days of your order's delivery date for the same item on yoox.com. Please Contact Us within this time and we will be happy to issue the refund."

Over one week later when the promotion was already gone they answered. Their argument was that as the product is sold out they can not check the price adjustment in retrospective!?? After one week they can not check on their own products and promotions?? According to their policy I was legit to receive a discount as I didnt even receive the product at that time.
Customer Service gets worse and worse at Yoox especially after merger with porter!!
I understand due to christmas and high return traffic they may answered late, but they just wanted to get rid of me.

I guess just have to send it back..

ThinkDerm

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score

Again big time fail with yoox! Two days after I ordered and before I received my order there was an additional discount, which I could have applied on my order. According to their policy I kindly ask if they can apply it:

"Price Adjustment Policy

We gladly match reduced prices within 3 days of your order's delivery date for the same item on yoox.com. Please Contact Us within this time and we will be happy to issue the refund."

Over one week later when the promotion was already gone they answered. Their argument was that as the product is sold out they can not check the price adjustment in retrospective!?? After one week they can not check on their own products and promotions?? According to their policy I was legit to receive a discount as I didnt even receive the product at that time.
Customer Service gets worse and worse at Yoox especially after merger with porter!!
I understand due to christmas and high return traffic they may answered late, but they just wanted to get rid of me.

I guess just have to send it back..

Yoox customer service is :(

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Yoox CS in Europe is appalling . In US it is great. If you in US and complain about YOOX you should be deported to Canada to see real hell.

jazzsol

Reaction score

Yoox CS in Europe is appalling . In US it is great. If you in US and complain about YOOX you should be deported to Canada to see real hell.

What type of negative experiences have you had in Canada?

WSW

Reaction score
Extra 25% Off code: TJN82A3H

Expires January 31, 2016.

One-time use I assume so please hit like on my post to let other posters know you've used it.

saint

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I used a 25% off single code to buy 3 sale items, it worked perfectly. They have expiration dates on them, though. Maybe yours had expired.

Markboots

Reaction score
+2
confused.gif

Weird. I know when I bought a bunch of different orders around Thanksgiving they gave me codes that I then started using in December and they gave me 25% everything, even clearance. I assumed I would get more and bought a lot of single order items which was sort of a waste. I should have kept at least one as I would buy a few items if I had 25% off now. They codes said they expire January 31.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads