• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
About 2 or 3 years ago Yoox hosted a stock sale for the first time, discount up to 99% off. It was quite exciting searching for the few pieces that costed just 1%. I lost this Krisvanasshe jacket in my shopping cart for $9. :( Time for another stock sale. lol
Kris-Van-Assche-Spring--Summer-2013-Collection-34-600x900.jpg

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
I called Yoox customer care US to check on the status of an order of a single item and was told it’s not yet shipped out of the Italy warehouse after 4/5 business days. I asked for further reason and if it’s possible to expedite the process, because based on my experience of hundreds of orders it hasn’t taken Italy warehouse more than 2 biz days to dispatch an order.

The first agent repeatedly told me it’s under preparation, which didn’t answer my question. Instead of offering to investigate, she told me I had difficulty understanding her. After I requested to speak to another agent I was put on hold for over 15mins. Agent K finally answered me with whom I've already had many unpleasant incidences before, and what she went on saying is utterly unacceptable. She said, “to call us and stay on the line for 30mins for an order that’s still under the 5-8 day delivery period is not worth it and a waste of our time." She then hung up on me.

Without apologizing for taking so long to answer a customer's question, she instead accused the customer for wasting her time. I can’t believe how rude and disrespectful agent K has displayed here. I remember emailing help@yoox to complain about agent K before but I received a response from her. Is there anyway to make sure complaint is received by the correct department?

Last edited:

StockwellDay

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I called Yoox customer care US to check on the status of an order of a single item and was told it’s not yet shipped out of the Italy warehouse after 4/5 business days. I asked for further reason and if it’s possible to expedite the process, because based on my experience of hundreds of orders it hasn’t taken Italy warehouse more than 2 biz days to dispatch an order.

The first agent repeatedly told me it’s under preparation, which didn’t answer my question. Instead of offering to investigate, she told me I had difficulty understanding her. After I requested to speak to another agent I was put on hold for over 15mins. Agent K finally answered me with whom I've already had many unpleasant incidences before, and what she went on saying is utterly unacceptable. She said, “to call us and stay on the line for 30mins for an order that’s still under the 5-8 day delivery period is not worth it and a waste of our time." She then hung up on me.

Without apologizing for taking so long to answer a customer's question, she instead accused the customer for wasting her time. I can’t believe how rude and disrespectful agent K has displayed here. I remember emailing help@yoox to complain about agent K before but I received a response from her. Is there anyway to make sure complaint is received by the correct department?

email Antonella?

https://www.linkedin.com/in/antonel...p3_profile_view_base;WCYakjVySJ6sUstQ8FSsDg==

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Last edited:

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
@coloRLOw it has been working as long as the marked price reflects the promotion so this one should work. doesn't work when markdown is applied in shopping bag.

Proleet

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

1) Find out who the ceo or coo is
2) find out how their email structure works
3) mail the ceo or coo

Medwed

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I am sort of understding Agent K. YOOX receives prolly 100s of pointless calls a day with:'Where is my order' questions from compulsive shoppers. Unless you have a specific problem that represents an outlier, I would hang up on you too.

robxznyc

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
@Medwed customer care's responsibility is to listen to the exceptions raised by a customer and if judged valid, assess business risks, identify opportunities, and finally respond and provide solutions; if invalid, answer customer's questions to remove the issue; if due to lack of info to judge its validity, explain and follow up. During my last call they did none of them. I saw a potential exception of delay or issue with my order and expected customer care to offer to investigate and follow up and close the call. Simple. But what I got is dismissal without reason, no answer to my questions, and insult.

First agent: judged the issue as invalid to dodge further work, when she didn't have enough info to make that judgment. If it's invalid, she failed to explain why and answer my questions, instead she argued I couldn't understand. (Insult #1)

Agent K: is a bully, serial insulter. She didn't have my answers so before she allows me the chance to tell her she's a waste of my time she had to say it first and hang up.

Of course I understand they receive unreasonable claims, but whether you can handle each call without biases and preconceived notions differentiates a professional from an unprofessional.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 102 36.6%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 100 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 36 12.9%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 14.7%

Forum statistics

Threads