• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • The Uniform/LA Lennon Loose Fit jeans drop is now live! Check out both the light Palms and dark Lithium Both are made from premium Japanese right hand 3x1 denim in the USA,. Uniform/LA is know for premium materials and meticulous pattern making. Support a small business built on quality and integrity.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

MyTailor (Hemrajani Bros.) Appreciation/Discussion Thread

Rubenowl

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I got my 1st shirt from Divij and he just about nailed the fit so I will be ordering some more shirts. I got Alumo Superlux Poplin 120/2 and I honestly hate it. It feels crinkly and ironing it is painful experience. Any suggestions on trying different mills or fabric type that wrinkles less. Not sure if Alumo is working for me so maybe Italian mills?

Mute

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone. I got my 1st shirt from Divij and he just about nailed the fit so I will be ordering some more shirts. I got Alumo Superlux Poplin 120/2 and I honestly hate it. It feels crinkly and ironing it is painful experience. Any suggestions on trying different mills or fabric type that wrinkles less. Not sure if Alumo is working for me so maybe Italian mills?
I'm a big fan of Thomas Mason Silverline and Goldline and pretty much everything from DJA(David & John Anderson).

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I like Thomas Mason Silver and Tessitori Monti. I also tend to favor Royal Oxford cloth. It's got texture, but is considerably softer than oxford cloth. It has enough body to drape nicely.

Rubenowl

Reaction score
Hello Everyone so having tried Alumo poplin I switched to Thomas Mason Oxford and the trousers are also by Divij. Any comments/criticism on fit would be appreciated. These are my first bespoke commissions from Divij.
IMG_3469.jpeg
IMG_3468.jpeg

scurvyfreedman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hello Everyone so having tried Alumo poplin I switched to Thomas Mason Oxford and the trousers are also by Divij. Any comments/criticism on fit would be appreciated. These are my first bespoke commissions from Divij. View attachment 2236857 View attachment 2236859

Divij is great modifying patterns once you have washed the shirt a few times and wear it to see him. Your chest might have a little extra space compared to how I like the fit. He adjusted my shoulders after my first shirt for subsequent orders.

The trousers look really clean.

Illini72

Reaction score
Hello All -
I had a suit done by Divij and I'm looking for some feedback on the fit. I feel like it's too generous through the chest and there is bunching where the body meets the sleeves. Images attached and I would appreciate any feedback.
Suit7.JPG
Suit5.JPG
Suit6.JPG
Suit1.JPG Suit2.JPG

Rubenowl

Reaction score
Honestly, I would be interested to know what you discussed with him. Did you discuss the issues during the fitting bc it looks like it should have been something that was clearly visible. I would suggest contacting him and letting him know your concerns. Not sure how and if this can be fixed.

SpallaPerfetta

Reaction score
You’re right about the chest. I’m not a tailor but it does not look right at all. If you send him these photos I’m confident he would make it right for you somehow.

Featured Sponsor

Do you coordinate your watch strap with your shoes or belt?

• Always

• Sometimes

• Never

• I don't pay attention

Results are only viewable after voting.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokeguapo