• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I know at a bare minimum that luxire has 2 albini chambrays: 1) this one at $179 and 2) the chambray70 at $199. I'm not sure where either compares to what proper cloth offers or what I posted from eidos the other day.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
@luxire I would like to get a chambray work shirt made in the classic American style. The only option I can find is this http://luxire.com/products/blue-denim-slubby-chambray and I was wondering if you can suggest anything else as it is a little darker than I would like. Are the Brisbane Moss chambrays suitable or are they more suited to dress shirts?

We can make the shade lighter using different wash processes.

If you let us know over email the desired shade, can suggest the right fabric.

Brisbane Moss chambrays are very nice and perfectly suitable for work shirt styling. Real work shirt should have a slightly heavier fabric though.

Last edited:

clapeyron

Distinguished Member
Spamminator Moderator
Reaction score
Thanks for posting that. It saved me having to do so. Those albini chambrays run $179. And the first person to buy one has to say if they make a good dress shirt

The F343344 are afaik 35%Linen and hands down the best shirting I own.

Academic2

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m part of the minority that doesn’t like those really thick buttons on a dress shirt. Are there any thinner options available that don’t entail additional cost? Thanks.

Cheers,

Ac

LuxireStudio

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

Heavy cream canvas Light blue twill pants chino

Golden tan heavy jute herringbone Sea mist heavy herringbone

Luxire linen pants.
Consists of front pocket jeans style with coin pockets, button fly closure with 2 rear pockets.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I’m part of the minority that doesn’t like those really thick buttons on a dress shirt. Are there any thinner options available that don’t entail additional cost? Thanks.

Cheers,

Ac

I get my shirts with Thin MOP Buttons. Doesn't cost anything extra.

hookem12387

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads