• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

Kai

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I officially have a new all-time favorite white shirt.

It's a Luxire French cuff shirt made from their Fine White Diamond Pique / Marcella

link here:

http://luxire.com/collections/whites/products/fine-white-diamond-pique

This fabric is wonderful. Soft, wonderful hand, and a beautiful texture. In my opinion, it is the definitive white luxury shirting fabric. My new favorite shirt.

If they had this in a light blue, I'd buy another one in that color too.

Wonderful job guys!

Some pictures:

Last edited:

Garasaki

Reaction score
Anyone ever do contrast stitching on pants?

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Luxire, is there a reason you seem to never apply a button to the collar band?
My polo too came without and I thought it was a mistake but it seems to be your standard option.
Sure one rarely if ever does up the collar on a polo shirt, still shirts without a button on the collar band look unfinished to me.

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I hate Luxire for making me realize that I've overpaid for trousers my entire life.

My timotune fauxbrosis arrived via FedEx without additional customs this week. I intended them as golf trousers but after handling them for 5 minutes I've come to realize that they are much much too nice.

They nailed the fit on their first pair (with maybe a couple minor adjustments in overall length), hand work and detailing is simply stunning, the cloth given the price is more than decent. Overall, I hereby solemnly swear to hand over the entirety of my coming tax return to Luxire for I need trousers. loads of them.

Without further ado I submit to you a small pic dump:

Clapey, someone asked a while back, but I did not see the answer. Can you provide some more details on the waist band? Is there hidden elastic in the back waist band? How well does the system work relative to side tabs? Thanks

smoothmoose

Reaction score
All, just wanted to get feedback from Americans or Canadians that have shipped their clothing for measurement to Luxire office in New Jersey.

I shipped both a shirt and pants for them to follow the measurements for and the shipment was confirmed delivered last Wednesday. Now according to Theresa, the process Luxire follows is the packages sent to NJ they are forwarded to India (not sure if that's individually or repackaged in a bulk shipment for the day/week). Luxire does not maintain a record on what is been received in NJ or has been forwarded to India. Honestly this is a little disconcerting, as I've sent one of best fitting pair pants and shirt over. Not knowing the status does not help. So my question to the group is, normally after your package has been delivered to NJ, what is the time gap before the confirm receipt of the package in India?

Hopefully Luxire and improve this process in the future to keep customers in the loop on the status of the garments they send in.

keys

Reaction score
I'm curious of this as well. I've recently sent in a shirt for measurement and am holding off on sending in my favorite pair of Cuccinelli pants until I get an idea as to how their whole process works.

V-

Beatlegeuse

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I sent some pants last week, so I'll update this thread of the process as it goes along. I'm hoping they let me know when my pants have been received in India and when they are planning to ship everything back to me. I just sent in some cheap pants, and I'm definitely not comfortable enough yet to mail some of my more expensive garments.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All, just wanted to get feedback from Americans or Canadians that have shipped their clothing for measurement to Luxire office in New Jersey.

I shipped both a shirt and pants for them to follow the measurements for and the shipment was confirmed delivered last Wednesday. Now according to Theresa, the process Luxire follows is the packages sent to NJ they are forwarded to India (not sure if that's individually or repackaged in a bulk shipment for the day/week). Luxire does not maintain a record on what is been received in NJ or has been forwarded to India. Honestly this is a little disconcerting, as I've sent one of best fitting pair pants and shirt over. Not knowing the status does not help. So my question to the group is, normally after your package has been delivered to NJ, what is the time gap before the confirm receipt of the package in India?

Hopefully Luxire and improve this process in the future to keep customers in the loop on the status of the garments they send in.

I've sent a shirt over for duplication. Therese has a lot to do, not sure if she can update you. She's updated me most of the time when stuff reaches India if I need a remake.

Sit back and relax. It will be fine. It'll be like a week before it reaches India. Email her in a week and ask if it got received for peace of mind. I don't think anyone has had issues with sending stuff in. Having tracking for something available to you after your package has reached your intended destination (NJ) would be mighty expensive, I'm sure. If you really really want it, offer to pay more for tracking on the package they send. Other than that, they already addressed that they will get full-length tracking some time in the future, maybe this would be included.

iamacyborg

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I've placed an order asking them to replicate a Givenchy shirt which unfortunately isn't available in my size. Very interested in seeing how it turns out.

smoothmoose

Reaction score
Agreed, I don't expect Theresa to be at my call and beckon. Just that I sent in both shirt and pants that are in my top 3 in rotation, so there is some concern with lack of visibility on shipment status. I could of sent garments I did not care about, but then I didn't want Luxire to be misguided on fit. Garbage in, garbage out sort of speak.

Hopefully they can improve the tracking process of their orders through out their lifecycle. To be honest, I don't really even care to be updated on every change to my order through out the production process. I assume they will be able to properly fulfill their orders. It's just the thing for my first order I am putting my own existing garments on the the line and have protected them with insurance and tracking et al to ship to New Jersey, but then it becomes black hole after that. I assume Luxire insures their shipments from NJ to India, as if not, it would be customer satisfaction time bomb waiting to happen IMO. If there was an option for me to be able to track my shipment from NJ to India, I would of probably went with it, but that was not presented to me.

In any case, I'm not trying to raise undue alarm here. I'm sure things will work out fine and my shirt and pants we get to India just fine and will be returned to me to fine order with my new order in tow. That said, I think this is a valid discussion point and area of future improvement for Luxire. IMO even more important than regular order and production tracking.

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Agreed, I don't expect Theresa to be at my call and beckon. Just that I sent in both shirt and pants that are in my top 3 in rotation, so there is some concern with lack of visibility on shipment status. I could of sent garments I did not care about, but then I didn't want Luxire to be misguided on fit. Garbage in, garbage out sort of speak.

Hopefully they can improve the tracking process of their orders through out their lifecycle. To be honest, I don't really even care to be updated on every change to my order through out the production process. I assume they will be able to properly fulfill their orders. It's just the thing for my first order I am putting my own existing garments on the the line and have protected them with insurance and tracking et al to ship to New Jersey, but then it becomes black hole after that. I assume Luxire insures their shipments from NJ to India, as if not, it would be customer satisfaction time bomb waiting to happen IMO. If there was an option for me to be able to track my shipment from NJ to India, I would of probably went with it, but that was not presented to me.

In any case, I'm not trying to raise undue alarm here. I'm sure things will work out fine and my shirt and pants we get to India just fine and will be returned to me to fine order with my new order in tow. That said, I think this is a valid discussion point and area of future improvement for Luxire. IMO even more important than regular order and production tracking.
I get your point of view. I also think, if it was that important to you that you wanted insurance and tracking on it, you should have just sent it to India on your own and you could have gotten tracking. Perhaps you didn't know that was an option. It would have been around $55 or so to do it but maybe it would have been insured. Then again, there is no insurance against the monster that is customs. That's the devil.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 92 37.4%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 90 36.6%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 11.0%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 41 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.4%

Forum statistics

Threads