• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Luxire Custom Clothing - Official Affiliate Thread

joshuasaussey

Reaction score
I hate Luxire for making me realize that I've overpaid for trousers my entire life.

My timotune fauxbrosis arrived via FedEx without additional customs this week. I intended them as golf trousers but after handling them for 5 minutes I've come to realize that they are much much too nice.

They nailed the fit on their first pair (with maybe a couple minor adjustments in overall length), hand work and detailing is simply stunning, the cloth given the price is more than decent. Overall, I hereby solemnly swear to hand over the entirety of my coming tax return to Luxire for I need trousers. loads of them.

Without further ado I submit to you a small pic dump:

They look really good! Nice work.

Last edited:

ScootManSam

Reaction score
I actually have a pair of pretty good fitting trousers (suitsupply suit). They have their trousers done quite highly waisted. So I just included a couple of minor adjustments and that's it. I wouldnt know how to do that neither so I first bought this suit and went from there. It was worth it. I can focus now on buying jackets while all my trousers will be from Luxire ;)
Oh okay thanks for the tip. I have a nice custom pair from Proper Suit that are fairly high-waisted, so i'm thinking I will take some pictures of those, take measurements, and email Luxire to see if they can help me come up with the right measurements to make them slightly higher. I was prepared to have my first order be sort of a trial that would require serious adjustments, but both yours and clapeyron's look pretty spot on the first time.
I hate Luxire for making me realize that I've overpaid for trousers my entire life.

My timotune fauxbrosis arrived via FedEx without additional customs this week. I intended them as golf trousers but after handling them for 5 minutes I've come to realize that they are much much too nice.

They nailed the fit on their first pair (with maybe a couple minor adjustments in overall length), hand work and detailing is simply stunning, the cloth given the price is more than decent. Overall, I hereby solemnly swear to hand over the entirety of my coming tax return to Luxire for I need trousers. loads of them.

Without further ado I submit to you a small pic dump:
clapeyron, those also look great. What do you call that waistband style?

aglose

Reaction score
Can luxire do the hidden button down collar I posted earlier on any of their collar styles?

aglose

Reaction score

^ Do you really have to ask :p

Ok then how does one go about describing the hidden button down collar? Will that work or do I need to attach pics of it?

ashjini

Reaction score
Does luxire do a hidden button down collar? On a shirt I have it has two metal bits, one that is the male side of the button and the other the housing it fits into.

Edit: added some pics if my current shirt. Warning: Spoiler! (Click to show)

Last thing, does luxire have a similar fabric to this?

Originally Posted by luxire

Yes, we do have those small snaps. Collar can be made with these.

Can luxire do the hidden button down collar I posted earlier on any of their collar styles?

^ Do you really have to ask :p

:)

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Thank you all for the follows and advise to our Tumblr..
This is great -It'd be even better if you could include what fabric the item is made from in the tumblr posts.

Good suggestion. Yes, will be adding those. Was looking for an easy technical solution. Found one for images and now testing another for text.
A couple of unsolicited tips to take or leave as you prefer:

- photograph items on a tailor's dummy/form rather than a mannequin. Mannequins can look a bit weird in photos (they make more sense in retail environments).
- add in a description of the design & fabric (maybe even link to them), to encourage people to click through to your website and order similar things.
- I don't use tumblr, but there must be a way to add a permanent link somewhere in the page design to explain who you are and/or link to your retail site.
- a lighter background colour (maybe even white) would probably look nicer.

Good luck with it!
cool.gif
-Agree on tailor's dummy. Coming soon.

-Description and links will be added

-Will improve the look in the near future. Testing some more skins to see what works best.

TehBunny

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Aglose- Pics would probably be better; but you should chat with Luxire through email so nothing gets missed; good luck :)

Garasaki

Reaction score
I could swear someone posted a picture of a darker brown pant made from a fabric not on the website.

I'm looking for something nearly, but not quite chocolate, that is a lightweight fabric, but not linen.

Anyone got any ideas?

mrjester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

PiCcolocV

Reaction score
Luxire, do you offer custom scarves like you do with your pocket squares, e.g., send you a photo of a scarf and see how closely you can recreate the pattern/color?

luxire

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
Luxire, do you offer custom scarves like you do with your pocket squares, e.g., send you a photo of a scarf and see how closely you can recreate the pattern/color?

Absolutely. We can offer these in silk, wool, silk-wool blends, cotton and some of the synthetic blends too, if desired.

Can be made of the desired size.

The print will be replicated closely, as long as the image is 300 PPI.

Louis XIV

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Still curious what fabric clapeys trousers are made from

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 89 37.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 88 37.3%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 25 10.6%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 38 16.1%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 37 15.7%

Forum statistics

Threads