• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hmmm, and it appears you're bringing the private collection of NYC's own Jean-Michel Basquiat also! View attachment 1130570

I truthfully dont even want to sell that. Its a Dolce lambskin coat painted by the former fashion designer Christian Cota. Its a bit slim on me but its so frickin cool.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I live in a small building and almost grabbed a Luxeswap package but it turns out someone else in my building orders!!!!

I love this.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
I live in a small building and almost grabbed a Luxeswap package but it turns out someone else in my building orders!!!!

I think I know.... in NYC right?

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 9.02.46 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 9.02.58 PM.png

TRUE COLORS

21 FEBRUARY 2019

1. Temple of Jawnz Brown LeatherTartan Lined Jacket

2. TenC Olive Treated Cotton Fishtail Back Parka

3., Loro Piana 100% Cashmere Navy Icer Coat

4. Falconhead / Tres Outlaws Full Alligator Boots

5. Polo Ralph Lauren by Mackintosh Tan Belted Rain Coat

6. Dolce & Gabbana Lambskin Leather Custom Painted Jacket

7. Anonymous Grotesque Neoclassical Painted Scene Pocket Square

8. Loro Piana 100% Baby Cashmere Pumpkin Sweater

9. Loro Piana Cashmere Lined Deerskin Gloves

10. Loro Piana Cinnamon Suede Blouson Coat

NOW LIVE

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Okay everyone, here is the deal. I have some great stuff up this week, so please don't be shy with your bids!

First up, a Beautiful Venanzi Double Breasted suir. Grey with a light perriwinke windowpane this suit is absolutely amazing. Made by D'Avenza for Venanzi back in the day, the quality is OUTSTANDING

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Venanzi-Ma...item48c22925d8:g:790AAOSwejNcbzYg:rk:185:pf:0

Next, a Caruso Flannel grey suit. This thing is HEAVY, perfect for the dead of winter. This suit will get you mad action, guaranteed*

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Caruso-Mad...item546a7a00fc:g:p8oAAOSwCcZcbzYw:rk:184:pf:0

Finally, a nice pair of brown suede shoes that I bought from Spoo 6 weeks ago but didn't realize the sizing is UK (Be Aware) These shoes will clean up VERY nice and I am bummed they didn't fit me

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Anonymous-...item546a7a0e59:g:QnAAAOSwpa5cbzgb:rk:146:pf:0

Finally, a Summer bathrobe, same as the one Brooks Brothers is still selling today (just a few years old and probably higher quality) Worn all of 3 times (never naked. I promise. Unless that increases the value in your mind, in which case I was nood often in it )

https://www.ebay.com/itm/GENTLEMANS...096382?hash=item48c228c23e:g:NKoAAOSw18Bcbyqv
*Guarantee void in all 50 States and wherever else you might live.

Last edited:

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.7%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.2%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads