• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Staxxx1

Reaction score
Too fat for the Malo pieces I like, which is actually good because I want all of the scarves and gloves...

Also, that Aquascutum coat! Wow!
The Malo pieces have chest sizes of 28 to 30" (half size across pit to pit) although they probably aren't that big, right Spoo? That's really big for 52 and 54 size Malo knitwear.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
The Malo pieces have chest sizes of 28 to 30" (half size across pit to pit) although they probably aren't that big, right Spoo? That's really big for 52 and 54 size Malo knitwear.

Knitwear always measures much larger in the P2P measurement, but IME with Malo knitwear it runs a little big.

iVoRy

Reaction score
Is anyone a size 28, 30, or 32 waist, on the shorter side that needs pants for cheap?

I still have a shitload of those NWT Hertling pants in pale beige, khaki, and olive that I need to move. Id sell em at $20 a pair if anyone is interested.
Interested. Can you share the full measurement for 28?

masaccio

Reaction score
Been away from the site for a little while (was last on when Mr. Big was sending an annual wardrobe per week to Spoo).

Is Corneliani PRL too low end for consigning with Luxeswap these days? I was preparing to send some Aldens and thought I’d put in a couple of PRL summer suits/sportcoats, too, in anticipation of the warmer weather. Figured I’d check in before sending.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

32 sold out except green. If you want green, shoot me a DM.

interested in sz 32 BUT WHAT THE MODEL?

Its the Jaden Lam build, made by Hertling.

Interested. Can you share the full measurement for 28?

Will get you Tuesday when we reopen.

Been away from the site for a little while (was last on when Mr. Big was sending an annual wardrobe per week to Spoo).

Is Corneliani PRL too low end for consigning with Luxeswap these days? I was preparing to send some Aldens and thought I’d put in a couple of PRL summer suits/sportcoats, too, in anticipation of the warmer weather. Figured I’d check in before sending.

Would do Corny PRLs *and of course Aldens!*

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to give an advance shout out to everyone about a couple fragrances I sent @SpooPoker that just listed this week. Spoo hasn't typically listed fragrances, and unless you're already familiar with one, it's pretty much a totally "blind" buy at auction.

So I thought I would post up inks to Spoo's listings and good third party reviews of these in advance for anyone who may be interested, so this week could allow time to get to a local Neiman's/Bergdorf or Barneys to smell a tester in person before bidding ends next Sunday.

Here's the first:
Perris Monte Carlo Santal du Pacifique Extrait de Parfum travel spray set. Four spray vials and a classy travel case with magnetic top: $220 retail. Super handy for throwing in a briefcase/purse, glove compartment, or taking on trips as below the TSA limit for liquids. This is a super refined, very classy and pure sandalwood fragrance. The extrait concentration is the highest level of concentration, above EDP. It imparts a deeper, more complex character than an EDP. Great longevity and develops wonderfully through the dry down. Unisex. Could be a great Valentine's gift for someone special!
Ebay listing in Spoo's store:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/LNIB-Perri...h=item5469ca33ee:g:RpQAAOSwrndcXMjX:rk:1:pf:0
Third Party Review from Sebastian Jara of Smelling Great Fragrance Reviews:

The Second:
Costume National Homme Eau de Parum: Classy, refined, and unique. One of the best from a designer label. Pefumer is Dominic Ropion who widely regarded as one of the true, outstanding masters out there. Leaning towards a masculine scent but per review below, described as having some feminine leaning notes. $120 retail at Barneys.
Ebay listing in Spoo's store:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/LNWOB-Cost...h=item5217efe3df:g:IngAAOSwJ5dcXMjf:rk:1:pf:0

Third Party Review from Sebastian Jara of Smelling Great Fragrance Reviews:

Bump. It's auction day for these awesome fragrances. Both are huge steals, especially the Perris Monte Carlo travel set (currently at only $31).

Staxxx1

Reaction score

Aquafortis

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just double checking but isn't this a set of 4 sample 0.7ml vials that sell for $4 per piece or am I looking at the wrong product or size please?
https://www.luckyscent.com/product/70209/santal-du-pacifique-by-perris-monte-carlo

No, first of all this is Extrait de Parfum, which is the most concentrated version. What you are looking at on Luckyscent is Eau de Parfum only and teeny little sample size vials.

What is listed and auctioning today on Luxeswap is the travel vial set (.25 oz each vial) that sells for $220 from Bloomingdales and NM with the magnetic top protective case.
https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/...n=1|1|9|28&rsid=undefined&smp=exactMultiMatch

Staxxx1

Reaction score
No, first of all this is Extrait de Parfum, which is the most concentrated version. What you are looking at on Luckyscent is Eau de Parfum only and teeny little sample size vials.

What is listed and auctioning today on Luxeswap is the travel vial set (.25 oz each vial) that sells for $220 from Bloomingdales and NM with the magnetic top protective case.
https://www.bloomingdales.com/shop/product/perris-monte-carlo-santal-du-pacifique-extrait-de-parfum-travel-spray-gift-set?ID=2553629&CategoryID=2921#fn=ppp=undefined&sp=NULL&rId=NULL&spc=28&cm_kws=perris monte carlo&spp=9&pn=1|1|9|28&rsid=undefined&smp=exactMultiMatch
Thanks!! Good deal

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Picked up 3 shirts this week.

#feelsgoodman

Staxxx1

Reaction score

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 92 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 14.9%

Forum statistics

Threads