• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

jumpman1231

Reaction score
I've been following and watching your stuff for awhile now spoo and have yet to look through stuff and think.... meh it's a mediocre week ha!

OscarO

Reaction score
LONDON REIGN

28 SEPTEMBER 2017

1. Intense Red Genuine Ikat Silk Shantung Shawl Scarf

2. NWT Brunello Cucinelli Distressed Leather Shearling Flight Jacket

3. Vintage Barry Kieselstein-Cord Red Leather + Sterling Silver Cuff

4. Over 40 New + Like New Pocket Squares!

5. NWT Loro Piana Kidskin Leather Cashmere Lined Coat

6. Extremely Rare 1960s Bonnie Cashin for Coach Striped Liner Bucket Bag

7. Henry Poole Savile Row Bespoke Tuxedo

8. Versace 18K Gold Plated “Meandre” Watch

9. Swaine Adeney London Orange Windowpane Checked Tweed Country Jacket

10. NWOB Stuarts Choice by Grenson Masterpiece Bordeaux Jodhpur Boots

NOW LIVE

View attachment 849425 View attachment 849427
Man I need those Kieselstein cord cuff links! Have 2 cuff links and two belts and need more!
92E96A29-95AA-4CA1-A8BC-0013AB11BDAE.png

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
45 minutes, plenty of time to pour a sunday glass of wine and snuggle up to your favorite bidding software!
Good luck y'all - im sorry Ive been MIA this week but we have been working overtime getting the last 12 weeks of the year planned out with some massive, massive pieces!

NickInTO

Reaction score
Any briefcases coming up in the next couple of weeks? Looking for something leather, preferably brown, nothing too fancy.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Any briefcases coming up in the next couple of weeks? Looking for something leather, preferably brown, nothing too fancy.

I have a nice one in the store. Please send me an email at [email protected] and ill send you a pic.

DFWWingnut

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm terrible. I bought another sportcoat I didn't need...the lilac one. It was such a good deal. I need to stop eBay'ing with a cocktail on Sunday afternoons.

Reaction score
Picked up an Isaia tie and pocket square for a steal. Lost out on a couple of items, but on reflection they were either niches I already had filled or not weather appropriate for another six+ months, so I'm sure I'll sleep at night.

I'm terrible. I bought another sportcoat I didn't need...the lilac one. It was such a good deal. I need to stop eBay'ing with a cocktail on Sunday afternoons.

I find it helps if you frame it in your mind as a selfless effort to spare someone else that same angst of wondering "did I really need that?".

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 95 38.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.4%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 27 10.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads