• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

rc121

Reaction score
I feel like this is related enough to post here. Every Thursday night when the auctions go live, I check ebay and browse by category. For some reason my eBay app on both my phone and tablet no longer allow me to filter by category. Anyone else had this issue? It makes it really difficult to browse now.

TheNeedMachine

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

I feel like this is related enough to post here. Every Thursday night when the auctions go live, I check ebay and browse by category. For some reason my eBay app on both my phone and tablet no longer allow me to filter by category. Anyone else had this issue? It makes it really difficult to browse now.

I get the same issue when looking at items by one seller on my phone - won't let me filter by category.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Im lazy, which stuff is in my size, @SpooPoker.

All the Brunello.

I get the same issue when looking at items by one seller on my phone - won't let me filter by category.

The eBay app, for all its many iterations and upgrades, has to be the most annoying app in existence. Theres so much more thats available on desktop than their app. Its amazing to me that they dont realize this.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Brunello really should just make you an authorized dealer at this point.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Brunello really should just make you an authorized dealer at this point.

Did you see that deerskin Moto jacket? And all the pocket squares and belts and gloves and sweaters? All current 2016/2017 stock, all NWT, and all extremely delicious.

BID BEFORE SHABBOS PLS KTHX

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I. Saw. It. All.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

ace13x

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
All the Brunello.

The eBay app, for all its many iterations and upgrades, has to be the most annoying app in existence. Theres so much more thats available on desktop than their app. Its amazing to me that they dont realize this.

Are you familiar with SnapChat?

cyc wid it

Stylish Dinosaur
Reaction score
Spoo, that suede coat you wore on IG yesterday... needs to be worn with a U-neck tee, beat up jeans and suede boots.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

Are you familiar with SnapChat?

Christine, who works with us, is obsessed with snapchat and sends me bizarre texts with some crazy LSD type face morphing **** all day. But other than that, and a multi billion dollar IPO, no.

Spoo, that suede coat you wore on IG yesterday... needs to be worn with a U-neck tee, beat up jeans and suede boots.

Agree with the beat up jeans and boots - but ****** is too old and my **** too big for a U-neck bruh.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.9%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 97 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads