• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

gimpwiz

Reaction score
No wins for me this week, nothing that really caught my eye as a big-want. Looking forward to the holiday season!

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Im honored to share that my family and I were chosen for the cover of a Long Island magazine this month based on LuxeSwap's (and our new store, Encore Une Fois (IG : encoreunefoisny) work - working on a greener planet, recycling, keeping goods from landfills, repurposing goods and all that goodness - Very honored that you guys have for years supported the business and have helped us get to this point, so very, very grateful for you all!
Jacket - Ring Jacket
Shirt - 100 Hands
Trousers - Epaulet
PS - Hermes

My kid stole my Supreme hoodie 🤷‍♂️

On auction notes, Ive finished writing Week 48 and OH MY GOD this year is going to trump them all no question. The lead up to Thanksgiving aint too shabby and the denouement isn't anything less than incredible either..... so make sure you are paying attention, that's all Ive gotta say! :)

Screenshot 2023-11-03 at 4.08.17 PM.png

Easily Amused

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Im honored to share that my family and I were chosen for the cover of a Long Island magazine this month based on LuxeSwap's (and our new store, Encore Une Fois (IG : encoreunefoisny) work - working on a greener planet, recycling, keeping goods from landfills, repurposing goods and all that goodness - Very honored that you guys have for years supported the business and have helped us get to this point, so very, very grateful for you all!
Jacket - Ring Jacket
Shirt - 100 Hands
Trousers - Epaulet
PS - Hermes

On auction notes, Ive finished writing Week 48 and OH MY GOD this year is going to trump them all no question. The lead up to Thanksgiving aint too shabby and the denouement isn't anything less than incredible either..... so make sure you are paying attention, that's all Ive gotta say! :)

View attachment 2061995
Congratulations, and well deserved! A very fashionable/stylish family, sir. (I trust you're wearing Gaziano & Girling loafers...)

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Grats, my man!! Well deserved and hampsom fam!

volcanotristate

Reaction score
Jacket - Ring Jacket
Shirt - 100 Hands
Trousers - Epaulet
PS - Hermes

View attachment 2061995
Congratulations 🍾. I look forward to reading it

FlyingHorker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I think I pooped on Spoo having poor product pictures at one point. Now I'm eating my words because items are exactly as described.

This one has some nicks and scrapes and the nap at the edges is worn down, but it overall nails what a polo coat should be for me. I sniped this coat and damn did it feel good.

20231104-125134-2.jpg

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Congratulations, and well deserved! A very fashionable/stylish family, sir. (I trust you're wearing Gaziano & Girling loafers...)
Actually I was! :)

Thank you all for your kind words, that was certainly an honor!

Just a reminder kind gents, that due to daylight savings, tonights party starts an hour early - so those of you luddites who are manual snipers, please ensure you dont miss your items!

Good luck guys!

gimpwiz

Reaction score
How many people are using sniping services these days? I only do it manually, but anything I am not super duper gung-ho on I've been throwing in my bids the day before because I rarely have time at exactly 2pm or whatever to bid. An interesting set of items yesterday spoo, someone really loved those RL scarves.

skalogre

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How many people are using sniping services these days? I only do it manually, but anything I am not super duper gung-ho on I've been throwing in my bids the day before because I rarely have time at exactly 2pm or whatever to bid. An interesting set of items yesterday spoo, someone really loved those RL scarves.
If I really want something, I will use one. Have to equalise the fight as much as possible :)

sushijerk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Are sniping programs still useful when ppl can just set a max price and it will incrementally bid up automatically? I feel like in the old days it's useful to edge a bid in last minute but I dunno about now.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads