• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PhilKenSebben

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
gosh darn, those G. Inglese in my size were popular.
curse_levels.jpg

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

baltimoron

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey all, popping back in again as I have two more things that went live this week.

Document Down Parka : This thing is a tank for winters, the speckled fabric is really nice up close and it has a plush coyote fur trim on the hood.

YSL Rive Gauche Shearling Rancher : I mean just look at this thing. From Tom Ford era YSL. Be the envy of all your friends.

s-l1600.jpg

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Hey all, popping back in again as I have two more things that went live this week.

Document Down Parka : This thing is a tank for winters, the speckled fabric is really nice up close and it has a plush coyote fur trim on the hood.

YSL Rive Gauche Shearling Rancher : I mean just look at this thing. From Tom Ford era YSL. Be the envy of all your friends.

View attachment 1878406

am still sorely tempted to end the auction and buy that YSL from you myself, that is a killer, killer coat.

in stitches

Stylish Dinosaur
Spamminator Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Straight 🔥

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Is there going to be a Luxeswap event at NMWA anytime soon? If not, do you all do the free shipping thing? Have a few things I'd like to send over.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is there going to be a Luxeswap event at NMWA anytime soon? If not, do you all do the free shipping thing? Have a few things I'd like to send over.

Will have a NMWA thing for spring closet cleans I think. But in the meantime, for sure send over and send the totals to Christine and she will notate your NMWA account!

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright, another closet grudge cull 1 of 2. Almost got all #1 Menswear again!

Discovered I was not a Balmaccan guy and prefer a closer fitting coat. Wore this a few times two seasons ago and not at all last year. Tagged as a size 50, it fit quite large and I'm a 52. I suspect this would work for size 50-56 depending on how one likes the fit. Exceptional fabric.

I have too many scarves. TS(S) was never worn. Bought it from NMWA, thought I'd wear it, never did.

Last edited:

Henry S

Reaction score
Not sure which thread is most suitable for this question, so I'll take the risk of pointing out a listing to a shoe I never considered.
What size do you take in Mauri's shoes? Reference to a different shoe brand would be greatly appreciated.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Not sure which thread is most suitable for this question, so I'll take the risk of pointing out a listing to a shoe I never considered.
What size do you take in Mauri's shoes? Reference to a different shoe brand would be greatly appreciated.

Should be about your true US size, nothing weird about them. Those exotics I put up last night are not standard Mauris - those are top of the line skins, all the gators are belly cuts and the condition is fantastic. If you are that size, you should have a go at a lot of them. They are beautiful in person.

Henry S

Reaction score
Should be about your true US size, nothing weird about them. Those exotics I put up last night are not standard Mauris - those are top of the line skins, all the gators are belly cuts and the condition is fantastic. If you are that size, you should have a go at a lot of them. They are beautiful in person.
With Carmina Rain last I'm 10.5UK, so I guess they won't fit me :(

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 36.7%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 95 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 32 12.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.2%

Forum statistics

Threads