• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I was a bit let down at the lack of sleazy (yet immaculate) long hair…then you turned to the side and reaffirmed my faith in humanity.

hooker4186

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
so weird seeing spoos face after all these years, it's like when dril got doxxed.

Also, holy **** the Phineas Cole stuff this week is straight fire. Sadly in a wrong size but those are some of the fuckest -you pieces I can recall seeing in a good while.

kevenmee

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

kevinftwman

Reaction score
Is there an order to which items are listed when I sort from new to old? For example, if I wanted to raid kevenmee's stuff (;)), will all of his stuff be next to his jacket and it is listed by batch or is it listed by some other logic?

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Is there an order to which items are listed when I sort from new to old? For example, if I wanted to raid kevenmee's stuff (;)), will all of his stuff be next to his jacket and it is listed by batch or is it listed by some other logic?

no order, usually theyre posted by category but the top 50 populate last... that said, good luck tonight gents!

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Oh man, won’t be able to justify that Cucinelli coat because of sizing, but I’m 100% following just to see how insane that bidding gets.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Also, holy **** the Phineas Cole stuff this week is straight fire. Sadly in a wrong size but those are some of the fuckest -you pieces I can recall seeing in a good while.

Theyre fantastic.... he is actually a former bigwig higher up at Paul Stuart, so he went full on FU on his personal orders!

Mad_Hatter

Reaction score
If it was someone here that picked up those green and gold braces from Drakes yesterday and they don't work out I will happily take them off your hands!

smittycl

Stylish Dinosaur
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Alright! 4/4 Covid closet grudge-culls.

My fav Summer suit from Sartorio. High-twist wool you can feel the breeze pass through. Wears cooler than linen or cotton. Unworn for a while as it's a bit too tight on me now (wait, what are you implying? wait until you're my age! :fence: ). Unstructured but still has a good shape to it.

A former Summer staple that's really too short for me. Needed another inch in length (Hmm, what's @SpooPoker 's favorite quip?). I included the hanger and lapel pin.

I have too many sweaters and this one sat basically unworn. Thin and well made.

Realized plaid pants (apart from Glen Plaid or PoW Plaid) are just not for me. Excellent Rota pants in smashing fabric but maybe more smashing on someone else.

I should have known better than to jump on bandwagons. Sent the Navy one in a while back. Here's the other two. Cut just didn't work for me. Wore mustard shirt a few times, sand shirt unworn.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score

My fav Summer suit from Sartorio. High-twist wool you can feel the breeze pass through. Wears cooler than linen or cotton. Unworn for a while as it's a bit too tight on me now (wait, what are you implying? wait until you're my age! :fence: ). Unstructured but still has a good shape to it.

A former Summer staple that's really too short for me. Needed another inch in length (Hmm, what's @SpooPoker 's favorite quip?). I included the hanger and lapel pin.

Realized plaid pants (apart from Glen Plaid or PoW Plaid) are just not for me. Excellent Rota pants in smashing fabric but maybe more smashing on someone else.

I should have known better than to jump on bandwagons. Sent the Navy one in a while back. Here's the other two. Cut just didn't work for me. Wore mustard shirt a few times, sand shirt unworn.

Kudos for getting #1 MENSWEAR on your entire delivery that is not common!

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Oh yes that Sartoria will look CRISPY on summer nights.

Krish the Fish

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
If anyone needs any size 52 Rota, search under “Roda Pantaloni” on the bay. Spoo has a lot of mine on there right now

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 100 36.8%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 98 36.0%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 34 12.5%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.2%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 41 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads