• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • LuxeSwap Auctions will be ending soon!

LuxeSwap is the original consignor for Styleforum, and has weekly auctions that show the diversity of our community, with hundreds lof starting at $0.99 every week, ending starting at 5:30 Eastern Time. Please take the time to check them out here. You may find something that fits your wardrobe exactly

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

SpooPoker

Internet Bigtimer and Most Popular Man on Campus
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@SpooPoker - just wanted to say on the shirts that I'm an interested buyer but without chest/shoulder/sleeve measurements I'll be sadly sitting it out. I know that's a pain on your end, but as someone with arms on the longer side of normal, I've just bought+donated too many shirts with sleeves that weren't long enough to roll the dice.

I'm not badgering you for it, I'm only passing it along as an intel data point for you as a seller. #BuySpoosShirts

I hear you - thats why I had one in each size go out to the trial guys, who so kindly posted measurements and fit for most all the brands. The shirts are all nicely factory folded too. But much like the Epaulet drop, after the smoke clears, if I can, I will.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Like "damn, that's a seriously nice bäckebölja suit you got there! It's totally worth bidding twice as much as I first intended"?

LOL More like, to a customer in the store : "have you seen the new Chanel bag we got in? Its made of the finest bäckebölja leather!" And see if they go, "whats a bäckebölja?" or "oh yeah, that bäckebölja leather is the ****!"

Eli Curt

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
LOL More like, to a customer in the store : "have you seen the new Chanel bag we got in? Its made of the finest bäckebölja leather!" And see if they go, "whats a bäckebölja?" or "oh yeah, that bäckebölja leather is the ****!"

I LQTM. Thanks.

SpooPoker

Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
New arrivals today :

Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 10.51.55 AM.png
Screen Shot 2018-04-12 at 10.52.03 AM.png

Desi Montez

Reaction score
Good news is that pocket squares are (allegedly) in the air to me, so should be here next week - which will go up alongside the Drakes x LuxeSwap ties. But first the shirts next Wednesday.

I’m not buying a waistcoat to save funds for the ties. That and the big guy waistcoats don’t work for my climate. They all have the flannel back.

kickstand

Reaction score
One of my biggest Luxeswap regrets was missing a run of Ring Jacket SMALL GUYS ice wool suits last summer or maybe two summers ago

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeawMartin