• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Looking for Brioni or Kiton suit

IndianBoyz

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
You think he's a garbage bag? Hmm..I happen to like his wardrobe. If only the sizes of his garments were correct. Really a waste of money when you keep on buying clothes that just don't fit.

adambparker

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by IndianBoyz
You think he's a garbage bag? Hmm..I happen to like his wardrobe. If only the sizes of his garments were correct. Really a waste of money when you keep on buying clothes that just don't fit.

I think garbage bag was a reference to the fit of his clothes, not his character.

Corniche

Reaction score
Originally Posted by Phat Guido
- then you will not like Kiton..

Can you tell the differences?

I have seen tons of Brionis but never a Kiton.

Thanks

GuidoWongolini

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dannyo27
Sorry Phat, we all wish we could be high end stylists like youself... LOL
- so do I LOL..
Originally Posted by Corniche
Can you tell the differences?
I have seen tons of Brionis but never a Kiton.
Thanks

- very different in the the Brioni cut is very strong in shoulder with emphasis on a V (though they have softened their shape lately, but that is their Roman look).
- Kiton is softer all over

Corniche

Reaction score
- then you will not like Kiton..

- so do I LOL..

- very different in the the Brioni cut is very strong in shoulder with emphasis on a V (though they have softened their shape lately, but that is their Roman look).
- Kiton is softer all over

Ah ok, I dislike hard shoulders, but the Kiton I have seen in the forum doesn´t turn me on as Attolini does
bigstar[1].gif
bigstar[1].gif

blackrover

Reaction score
Originally Posted by IndianBoyz
I wonder how kitonbrioni feels about the two different cuts..

Doesn't matter if your clothes are 4 sizes to big... Clown suit weather its Brioni or Penny's.

Golf_Nerd

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Originally Posted by dannyo27
Sorry Phat, we all wish we could be high end stylists like youself... LOL

yes, he is cool. But why can't we be as stylish as him???

The_Foxx

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a blue brioni silk and wool suit size 42reg that I might be willing to part with. Nomentano model, SB two button with side vents, flat trousers. I have only worn it twice, since recently purchasing it-- wonderful suit, I just need to buy stuff in size 40reg now.

TheFoo

THE FOO
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
Originally Posted by Corniche
Ah ok, I dislike hard shoulders, but the Kiton I have seen in the forum doesn´t turn me on as Attolini does
bigstar[1].gif
bigstar[1].gif

I'd be careful about judging soft shoulders like on a Kiton or Attolini jacket based on what you see in pictures. Given the softer construction, the exact way each jacket shoulder looks will be highly dependant on your own body, the way the jacket fits you, and the precise fabric used. My Rubinacci jackets all have shirt-set sleeves and soft shoulders, but each looks a tad bit different nonetheless.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads