• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

PiCcolocV

Reaction score
@doodledoc wore them 2, sometimes 3/ week, but also wore them around indoors on carpet on off-days just to help the breaking in process.

@patliean1 I am 10D and they fit TTS.

Unregistered

Reaction score
@Kent Wang - Is having a velvet collar an option on the charcoal overcoat? I'm looking for a chesterfield and this might be the perfect route to go!

Kent Wang

Affiliate Vendor
Affiliate Vendor
Dubiously Honored
Reaction score
@Kent Wang - Is having a velvet collar an option on the charcoal overcoat? I'm looking for a chesterfield and this might be the perfect route to go!

Yes, have a look a the style options form
Kent, when do you plan on offering MTM overcoats for online customers?
Yes, you can order them now.

Any holiday or post holiday period codes or coupons usually come out for KW?
No. We don't do sales or discounts. We believe it's better to have one low price for everyone at all times. Other stores artificially inflate retail prices so they can offer discounts later—we don't. There's no need to wait for a sale, our prices are low year-round.

clarksdb

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hey Kent,

Any chance of getting new cashmere scarves? Perhaps in less conservative designs and at the same price point?

Also, where are the scarves made?

Last edited:

arcsaberzslash

Reaction score
damn I'd love one or two of your Polos but unfortunately tax and shipping to EU would almost double the price. Any chance you guys would do a larger delivery to EU mainland?

Johnsson

Reaction score

novaeagle

Reaction score
In case no one saw it, kent dropped a bunch of Abraham Moon fabrics in the BB pricerange ($850 for full suit). Could be an investment piece / nice tweed jacket. If I didn't have higher priorities I'd probably jump on this myself.

PiCcolocV

Reaction score
Have the rugby polo in maroon, looking to pick up another. Any one have thoughts/recommendations on which color would be a good second choice?

ericgereghty

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Have the rugby polo in maroon, looking to pick up another. Any one have thoughts/recommendations on which color would be a good second choice?
I'm partial to grey, but I'm also pale as a ghost, and darker colors seem to accentuate that...

Jsoftz

Reaction score
I just got a new KW polo - the grey with white stripes - in Medium the other day. This is my 3rd polo/rugby purchase from KW, my first being like 3 years ago or more now and the Medium has always been pretty snug on me. This new polo - I am swimming in the medium. I tried washing it to see if it was just because it was new, it shrunk some but it is still pretty outrageously big on me.

Has there been a change in the sizing of KW polos to be more generous?

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 38.2%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 35.8%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 29 11.4%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.5%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.0%

Forum statistics

Threads