• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Japanese BDU Camo Cargo Pants are now live. These cargos are based off vintage US Army BDU (Battle Dress Uniform) cargos. They're made of a premium 13.5-ounce Japanese twill that has been sulfur dyed for a vintage look. Every detail has been carried over from the inspiration and elevated. Available in two colorways, tundra and woodland. Please find them here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

Veremund

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

To be clear, I meant that the actual suit's shoulder widths are different/lower, though according to Kent's notes they should be the same, +1.5 cm. My physical shoulders should be the same length.

We're hardly ever perfectly symmetrical. Very likely one of your shoulders is slightly shorter than the other, just like most people.

kmitch101

Reaction score
Appreciate all your input guys. I do agree it fits very well and am prob being OCD as this is the suit I'll be wearing to my wedding.

To be clear, I meant that the actual suit's shoulder widths are different/lower, though according to Kent's notes they should be the same, +1.5 cm. My physical shoulders should be the same length.

For my MTM suit, we lowered the shoulder angle on one side. One of my shoulders slopes down lower than the other. This didn't create an appearance of even shoulders, but it prevents the button point of the jacket from being uneven.

Firefox

Reaction score
Sorry to change the topic back to shoes, but does anyone have any "in the wild" photos of the medium brown benchgrade captoes?

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sorry to change the topic back to shoes, but does anyone have any "in the wild" photos of the medium brown benchgrade captoes?

I own them and can highly recommend them. No pics though. I just bought the boots as well - I'll probably post pics of them "in the wild" within the week.

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^THIS.

Firefox

Reaction score
I own them and can highly recommend them. No pics though. I just bought the boots as well - I'll probably post pics of them "in the wild" within the week.
If you could take a couple snaps of your medium brown benchgrades at the same time, I would be grateful.

The dark brown look very nice, but I already have a pair of black captoes and burgundy captoes, so I think a medium brown would be more versatile in the long run.

houkah

Reaction score
Does anyone have pics of the handgrade penny loafers? They look nice on the site, but i'm curious what they look like in the wild.

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Osiris2012

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Crappy weather in Boston today, so took two quick pics at the edge of my garage. Not the best with my iPhone, but should give you an idea of the color in natural light.

Frankie22

Timed Out
Timed Out
Reaction score
Crappy weather in Boston today, so took two quick pics at the edge of my garage. Not the best with my iPhone, but should give you an idea of the color in natural light.

Boots are AMAZING. Really think you should slim out the pants, look like floods" because of the width. Also makes you look you have tiny feet.

Last edited:

patliean1

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Thank you so much for posting! I super duper appreciate it. Sadly the Burgundy in Size 10 is sold out. Totally my own fault for procrastinating

europrep

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@Frankie22 , the camera angle and me bending over to take the photo is playing games with the view of the pants. The pants are Howard Yount's "made in Italy" , so they are fairly slim. They are also not as "floody" as they appear although I did not have a break put into the pants. Another crappy pic may give you a better idea.

@patliean1 , Kent said he will be getting the next round of boots in about 6 months - better put a reminder on your calendar.

Featured Sponsor

Do You Have a Signature Fragrance?

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance I wear every day

• Yes, I have a signature fragrance but I don't wear it daily

• No, I have several fragrances and rotate through them

• I don't wear fragrance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Prostadineonline