• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

afionas05

Reaction score
Can I get your guys opinion on these Plumas? Got them from ebay and they are a little streakier / splotchier than I was expecting. I'm trying to figure out of the previous owner maybe did something to mess up the wash, or if these kind of variations are normal.

View attachment 984650 View attachment 984651 View attachment 984652 View attachment 984653

They seem like there were worn pretty hard but other than that the wash looks like it should. Congrats on grabbing was of the best washes je has ever released. They are my go to pair

ElNino

Reaction score
Does any of the JE denim have a longer inseam than 34"? I'm between a 35 and 36" inseam. Tried on my first pair of JE the other day (Iris) and they did come up a little short.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does any of the JE denim have a longer inseam than 34"? I'm between a 35 and 36" inseam. Tried on my first pair of JE the other day (Iris) and they did come up a little short.
Just one inseam length, some of the washed denim turns out to be a little shorter after the washing process. The obsidians run long because they aren’t washed, maybe try those?

kuranee

Reaction score
Finally opened my Mr Porter packages. Hoping the nimbus stretches a bit, kind of hard to get on. Buttons take a while too although that’s probably because it’s new. Does the crew look too oversized?

96926CFB-6070-49E4-B04E-A48CEDEEB93E.jpeg

sussi

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Finally opened my Mr Porter packages. Hoping the nimbus stretches a bit, kind of hard to get on. Buttons take a while too although that’s probably because it’s new. Does the crew look too oversized?

View attachment 984818
It is not that bad. But it gives pijama vibes.

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
I got size 31 anthracite jeans from the sale and im looking for a 32 if anyone has them!

Bertdinner2

Reaction score
or if anyone cna comment on stretching of the anthracite jeans I would appreciate it. I know thye are the 98/2 blend but they seem stiffer and tighter than my other 31s

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

boxdok

Reaction score
Yeah this drop is hella confusing. Im not sure if this is just a re release of previous jeans using new production methods or are these new items all together

sogood

Reaction score
Probably an unpopular opinion, but I really like the graphic on the “garden” Basalt tee.

MIKE_JE

Distinguished Member
Affiliate Vendor
Reaction score
https://www.johnelliott.co/pages/natural-decay-john-elliott-for-selfridges

Natural decay lookbook

@MIKE_JE can you comment on the denim releasing? Is it different than the coasts and presidios that previously released? Also, regarding the “terrain jacket”, is it the same cut as the thumper type 3 cord jackets that released this season? Thanks!

The Coast and Presidio from this release are more of a medium blue as compared to the previous iterations due to the Ozone Wash. The Terrain Jacket is a Type III Thumper and will be the same fit as the cord jackets.

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads