• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

ZanderRosen

Reaction score
Yep and I just ended up buying the last one. I should have it in the mail in about a week. If it doesn't work out I'll make sure to post in the JE sell thread

I bought this in size 3, as I wear 3 in most JE flannels and some button downs in the past, but it was too boxy in the body and sleeves. I bought a 2 in the past when it first dropped, and didn't give it a fair enough try.

rs1398

Reaction score
White ae x slp x og multi racers
IMG_6720.JPG

Crshngdwn

Reaction score
I bought this in size 3, as I wear 3 in most JE flannels and some button downs in the past, but it was too boxy in the body and sleeves. I bought a 2 in the past when it first dropped, and didn't give it a fair enough try.

Is it still available in a 3 somewhere?

Bubbag23

Reaction score
I have a question about AE: are they meant to be layered or worn primarily by themselves? I've gone TTS and have only worn them without any layers (primarily due to their longer length), but would appreciate any tips on how to pair them up with hoodie, jacket, etc.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I have a question about AE: are they meant to be layered or worn primarily by themselves? I've gone TTS and have only worn them without any layers (primarily due to their longer length), but would appreciate any tips on how to pair them up with hoodie, jacket, etc.
Looks great under a pull over hoodie like a kake
Regarding jackets; I'd only wear them with a slightly longer jacket, something like the thumper 2 which is cropped can look strange

Crshngdwn

Reaction score
View attachment 834239
Triple black vapormax, pebbled black cp, white cp

What's your guys current rotation of summer sneakers? I'm unpacking so I only have three out currently, but getting pretty consistent wear

Are these the full grain cp's from last season? Really love those.

My rotation now is JE leather hi's, wings+horns suede hi's, and adidas x wings+horns gazelles in suede

Mrbutchsanders

Reaction score
What's your guys current rotation of summer sneakers? I'm unpacking so I only have three out currently, but getting pretty consistent wear

It's basically been my black vapormaxes, Silver bullets and the anthracite JE Vandals. I have a pair of CP bball lows, but I haven't had the heart to wear them yet.

Also, does anyone here have a pair of Ebisu sweats that can comment on them? I'm looking into getting a pair of the slate or the dark grey colorway. I already have a pair of Escobar's but the Ebisu's look a bit different, especially the way JE had them styled for SS 18.

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
It's basically been my black vapormaxes, Silver bullets and the anthracite JE Vandals. I have a pair of CP bball lows, but I haven't had the heart to wear them yet.

Also, does anyone here have a pair of Ebisu sweats that can comment on them? I'm looking into getting a pair of the slate or the dark grey colorway. I already have a pair of Escobar's but the Ebisu's look a bit different, especially the way JE had them styled for SS 18.
Ebisus are ok. If you wear sweats a lot, they're worth having for a change up.

As for my current rotation, I've been on the JE sandal grind right now.

IMG_9476.JPG

IMG_9878.JPG

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 97 37.0%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 94 35.9%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 31 11.8%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 44 16.8%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 40 15.3%

Forum statistics

Threads