• Hi, I am the owner and main administrator of Styleforum. If you find the forum useful and fun, please help support it by buying through the posted links on the forum. Our main, very popular sales thread, where the latest and best sales are listed, are posted HERE

Purchases made through some of our links earns a commission for the forum and allows us to do the work of maintaining and improving it. Finally, thanks for being a part of this community. We realize that there are many choices today on the internet, and we have all of you to thank for making Styleforum the foremost destination for discussions of menswear.
  • This site contains affiliate links for which Styleforum may be compensated.
  • UNIFORM LA CHILLICOTHE WORK JACKET Drop, going on right now.

Uniform LA's Chillicothe Work Jacket is an elevated take on the classic Detroit Work Jacket. Made of ultra-premium 14-ounce Japanese canvas, it has been meticulously washed and hand distressed to replicate vintage workwear that’s been worn for years, and available in three colors.

This just dropped today. If you missed out on the preorder, there are some sizes left, but they won't be around for long. Check out the remaining stock here

Good luck!.

• STYLE. COMMUNITY. GREAT CLOTHING.

Bored of counting likes on social networks? At Styleforum, you’ll find rousing discussions that go beyond strings of emojis.

Click Here to join Styleforum's thousands of style enthusiasts today!

Styleforum is supported in part by commission earning affiliate links sitewide. Please support us by using them. You may learn more here.

hermesonly

Reaction score

Whew hermesonly, you've got the 70s disco drug dealer look on lock

Seriously though, all these fits look great :thumbs-up:

LOL.. Thank you. Best Compliment Ever...
1f44d-1f3fd.png
1f44d-1f3fd.png

hermesonly

Reaction score

wow great pics @hermesonly. very helpful. i like it but def too flashy for me personally and would get little wear. i wonder if the black would be better/easier to pull off

thanks again ... helped make my decision easier

Thanks Bro.. I'm glad I could help.. I really wanted to make this shirt work, but you are right.. I would have very little wear on this.. The Black could work for you though.. .. it's a little overpriced .. but it is what it is..

JR918

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

Copped the rascal in beige - pink translucent pocket tee. I think it may be to big as I want a some what slim fit. I want to be able to wear this with casual pants as well as with jeans.

I'm 6'6. Both tees are a XL. Might exchange for a Large. The rascal is unreal quality is vary durable.

Looks good. Hard to see with the lighting. Is xl your typical size? I really like the Raschel so nice pick up.

Last edited:

srizvi722

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
I'm moving so I'm packing up. Ran across some gems. The black and plaster heavy crop tees are the ish. Glad JE decided to somewhat bring back the heavy tees. Hopefully more to come.

These sweaters gotta be JE grails

Love these tones. Forgot I had a few of them. That DOVE LS TEE--cannot believe I've never worn it. Clay almost looks like saguaro in a weird way, unless I'm completely color blind--don't like the color actually--Mercer tee is still brand new, whoever's interested keep an eye out on grailed.

Packing up and seeing the items I own vs. the ones I ended up selling makes me regret selling a whole lotta items--midnight/navy/sage/jade tees/sweatshirts/escobars. Lesson learned: don't sell colors you like esp. if you know there's probably not gonna be a restock.

NikeOG

Reaction score

Looks good. Hard to see with the lighting. Is xl your typical size? I really like the Raschel so nice pick up.

My bad g, I'll take better pictures in a sec.

XL is my go to size. Thing is, the XL is not slim at all, it's wide af at the bottom, flares out. I might have to get it tailored b/c the large is sold out.

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@srizvi722 damn the heavy cropped tees, totally forgot about those. The first iteration was dope. I feel like the second iteration wasn't as cropped and not as good. Really wish I would have helped onto mine. Would love to see some pics

onlyslp

Reaction score
I'm moving so I'm packing up. Ran across some gems. The black and plaster heavy crop tees are the ish. Glad JE decided to somewhat bring back the heavy tees. Hopefully more to come.

These sweaters gotta be JE grails

Love these tones. Forgot I had a few of them. That DOVE LS TEE--cannot believe I've never worn it. Clay almost looks like saguaro in a weird way, unless I'm completely color blind--don't like the color actually--Mercer tee is still brand new, whoever's interested keep an eye out on grailed.

Packing up and seeing the items I own vs. the ones I ended up selling makes me regret selling a whole lotta items--midnight/navy/sage/jade tees/sweatshirts/escobars. Lesson learned: don't sell colors you like esp. if you know there's probably not gonna be a restock.

And this is probably 10% of the JE garments you own? lol

armantylerm

Reaction score
@Jbidwal and anyone else with the LS grey linen button up

take your normal tee/villian size or ? I'd want to throw it over a tee and leave it unbuttoned. I remember people sizing up for the flannels, what do you recommend. want a "fitted" look but leaning toward roomier, not having my u neck bunching up underneath the LS.

Jbidwal

Distinguished Member
Reaction score

take your normal tee/villian size or ? I'd want to throw it over a tee and leave it unbuttoned. I remember people sizing up for the flannels, what do you recommend. want a "fitted" look but leaning toward roomier, not having my u neck bunching up underneath the LS.

Size up one if you want a roomier fit

l0ftykeith

Reaction score

I went TTS. It fits slim on the arms though. However, I don't intend on wearing it buttoned up. It's fine if you just wear it over a tee.

beans718

Reaction score
OS pocket tee came in.. 5'7 160lb..sz small.. there is some distortion with my mirror, but love it.. heaviest/thickest tee i own from JE

Last edited:

nsubrmnn

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
@dmill agree to disagree. Buffalo plaid is meh, shadow plaid is much better.

@beans718 looks good man. Tempted to buy for myself, wish they came in more colors. Not enough colors currenrly for all the different shirts coming out. My wardrobe can only handle so much charcoal and natural

beans718

Reaction score

@dmill agree to disagree. Buffalo plaid is meh, shadow plaid is much better.

@beans718 looks good man. Tempted to buy for myself, wish they came in more colors. Not enough colors currenrly for all the different shirts coming out. My wardrobe can only handle so much charcoal and natural

its actually my first natural tee.. slept on both classic curve and anti expo released.. told myself the nest time it came out i would buy the tee... but yeah not sure why EVERY tee needed to be released in the same 3/4 colors.. though this is coming from the guy with 10+ grey tees.. diff shades in my defense lol

Featured Sponsor

How important is full vs half canvas to you for heavier sport jackets?

• Definitely full canvas only

Votes: 96 38.1%
  • Half canvas is fine

Votes: 91 36.1%
  • Really don't care

Votes: 28 11.1%
  • Depends on fabric

Votes: 42 16.7%
  • Depends on price

Votes: 38 15.1%

Forum statistics

Threads